Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Perhaps its time...
Thank you so much everyone for your feedback! As I put in the others section of my app. If I get accepted or denied, I hope to grow off any feedback you guys give me so I can meet more of your expectations.
+1 Whenever I have played with them they seemed cool and knew how to do the staff thing.
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]
+1 It's time to dominate

Edit because child labor laws circa 1998

- Kizzy is on almost if not everyday, he does a fantastic job with dealing with problem makers and handles reports very well.

- Kizzy is one of the fastest people I know to make ban requests also, this is good for taxes.

- Kizzy is a well likable member of the community, what else is there to say? +1 It's time to dominate (again)
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]
+1 very friendly, doesn't have the presence of someone who thinks getting online is a chore like a lot of staff members can get after a while.
[Image: IBmuAn7.jpeg]
I haven’t seen a massive amount of your actions in server but what I have witnessed has been pleasant. 
I can’t be opposed to you advancing to be honest. You’ve been a pretty chill TMod from what I’ve seen and keep the vibe alive while handling your responsibilities. 

+1
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
I’m old and the time sticks out to me despite a fair amount of feedback that half the people edited their posts to add today. I’m going to drop this here for it’s relevancy and the commenters and admins can use it as a tool to measure against.
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...p?tid=8467

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(09-12-2021, 08:13 PM)Kizzy? Wrote: Time Played: 292

[Image: unknown.png]

you have 411 hours.
[Image: IBmuAn7.jpeg]
+1 we love kizzy

He is amazing
[Image: BbGd4LU.jpeg]
(09-13-2021, 04:18 PM)Reina Wrote:
(09-12-2021, 08:13 PM)Kizzy? Wrote: Time Played: 292

[Image: unknown.png]

you have 411 hours.
Thank you :)
I feel inclined now to shoot my own shot for higher rank just so you don't leave me in the dust.

Easily +1