Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Perhaps its time...
Ingame Name: Kizzy

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:52242441
Discord Tag:[b] Kizzy#2815[/b]

Time Played: 410

When First Joined: Jun 26, 2020 8:54 PM

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Usually everyday for several hours.

Rank Desired: Mod

Current Rank: T-mod

What can you do to help the community: This is the same answer as I continue to move forward. I want to keep this community from being attacked by trolls. Along with that I spend my time mostly in-game handling situations with players. I want to also expand from that and participate with the rest of the staff team to help bring more to TTT.
Why you want to help the community: I want to maintain a constant growth of new players. I think its important to keep the regulars that constantly come on but promote a fun environment that will attract new regulars and keep the community going.
Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Yes.  https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...ight=Kizzy

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=14670

How did you find us?: Server browser

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): Yes

Other: No matter the outcome of this app. The feedback is much appreciated and taken seriously!
+1 one of the best tmods, he knows how to have fun and still be a good staff member and has taken my n word pms in stride

Ngl when I came back I was suprised you were staff. But from what I seen you have been a fantastic staff member. You handle situations well from what I noticed. No major incidents. You handle reports well enough. I say you are most likely ready to be mod. 1+. Good luck Kizzy
Obvious bias here but +1

Kizzy staffs amazingly and handles situation perfectly.

Make his steak pristine and give him MOD
TTT Staff | Mod Blush  9/15/21 - 11/12/21, 10/28/22 - 3/16/2023, 11/9/2023 -

Never Forget

TV GIRL

[Image: 4wmnJmh.jpg]
plus one v good at ungagging gagged servers 10/10

and good at all the other stuff too
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
-1 fat beta pilled libtard

is this even a question? +1 solid consistent tmod, just dont accept the app in a day
+1 Active, doesn't let his emotions get to the better of him, good sportsmanship and has fun with regulars and guests.

Oh yeah and was a recent addition to my ULX ban list and that deserves a promotion.
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]
+1 active, knows the rules, good mediator
+1 +1 +1 kizzy did a great job as trusted and proved himself reliable as tmod too he'd be a great fit for moderator and finally being proper staff he knows how to deescalate situations in a calm and thought out way and keep the server enjoyable while still enforcing the rules
holy shit, you're T-mod now? what a way to climb up the ladder my guy!

My name is David and I endorse this man to be promoted to power of Moderator. 

+1