practiced simplicity and the elegance of selective omission
-1 for unban
+1 for ban extension
Reasons listed by other users.
maybe you guys are right. maybe i don't belong here. maybe i never will.

but i think i've learned something, from all this. the internet isn't about painting the most walls with the most shit, or wasting your life trying to force out the most confused smiles. it's about connecting together, being a part of a community rather than submerged in it; its about friends, making memories and being a part of something larger than yourself. some people are destined to work together with others to form great works, to develop a culture, a home even.

i guess that's not the life for me. i just can't seem to get people. i thought i was a clown, but in the end i was nothing more than bad memories.

my data's running low. not that it had a very high cap to begin with. i probably won't be saying much more, you'll be pleased to here.
keep doing good, and stay vigilant for freaks like me. there;s no future for me with people, i think. i don't know. sorry. i guess i'm just rambling now.
the only sneaven ill be sent to... iis when ill be snalone with you
[Image: xLQeam1.jpg]
[Image: 6db.jpg]
believing in an inherent flaw in yourself is an excuse, a social exit mask. you have to believe in change, the brain is a byproduct of it's events, and any quality of maleficence is as temporary as the beholder will allow. it will happen in time if you prevail. but the qualifications have not yet been filled.
Your unban request has been denied at this time. You may re-apply no earlier than Monday, March 14th 2022.
[Image: b_560x95.png]