Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KaptainLes Ping Abuse Thread
Honestly what du hell

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACNwMdZ6xmw
[Image: unknown.png]

[Image: Screenshot_28.png]

Listen To LOFI LOFT on Youtube, It's great.

Never Forget
high ping is not an advantage though
(09-13-2021, 09:27 AM)pencilsharpener92 Wrote: high ping is not an advantage though
correct but still this is bs

Never Forget
no you don't understand high ping is only a disadvantage this totally doesnt happen 1/3 rounds
Totally balanced mechanics.

Never Forget
I've experienced lag (500+ ms) for the first time and played on the server with it and I have to say.... it wasn't as bad on my screen... but good lord is it bad on others I had to become a war photographer and start rping on a TTT server lmfaoo. Lag is busted it can be used for harm if you know how to handle it.

I'm sorry Stoked whenever something dumb or retarded happens to you it's because I'm around lol I'm your bad luck charm.
[Image: Screenshot_12.png][Image: Screenshot_1.png]
Here it is from another angle.
I am sowwy fow youw smaww bulge due to being staff. I wiww be suwe to bwing dis issue up wif ouw management team to ensuwe dat we can potentiawwy wesowve dis issue so yew and othew pwayews do not face such ciwcumcision again in the futuwe. Fank yew

boohoo cracker
All I see is him destroying you with superior skills. Didn't you know staff get teleport? He's simply applying it in a competitive manner. 

Ez Clapz.
[Image: hellsing-alucard.gif]
(09-13-2021, 09:27 AM)pencilsharpener92 Wrote: high ping is not an advantage though
thats where your wrong i can shoot around corners
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
this is what happens when you run out of power in five nights at freddys