Unban Request
Ingame Name: clip

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:60750994

Who Banned You: Ethel

Reason For Ban: "Mass RDM"

Length of Ban: Forever

Reason for Admins to Unban: 1. This was nearly 3 years ago 2. When I was banned I was never given a warning or a short-term ban before permaban 3. They said Mass RDM when I only killed 2 people and 1 of those was T baiting

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): No

Other: The admin/mod responsible for the ban is power-happy. I deserved a slay, or a temp ban at the most for what I did according to the server rules but she just went ahead and permabanned me.
3 years ago for a mass rdm is whatever +1 unban
(09-13-2021, 03:58 PM)pencilsharpener92 Wrote: 3 years ago for a mass rdm is whatever +1 unban
agreed especially if it actually is false as he claims it to be +1
Eh regardless of what happened to warrant the ban whether it was false or not. You've probably served enough time for something like Mass.

Definitely should have a chance to join in the fun again.

+1 for unban
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
+1 since it was 3 years ago and the person who banned them isn't even staff anymore.
Ngl I didn't read the part of when this occurred so I thought Ethan had came out as trans.
+1 unban, same as reasons above
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
+1 real old ban despite circumstances
+1 free my mans
[Image: b_560x95.png]
+1.

I don't even know the person who banned you LMAO
TTT Staff | Mod Blush  9/15/21 - 11/12/21, 10/28/22 - 3/16/2023, 11/9/2023 -

Never Forget

TV GIRL

[Image: 4wmnJmh.jpg]
(09-13-2021, 03:50 PM)clip Wrote: Other: The admin/mod responsible for the ban is power-happy. I deserved a slay, or a temp ban at the most for what I did according to the server rules but she just went ahead and permabanned me.

While I am normally put-off by someone blaming the mod who banned them, this is a very old ban and I guess the mod in question may have been demoted. There is no trace of them on the new forums and I can only find one listing of the mod indicating a possible demotion years ago.

+1 unban, just please read the rules by typing !motd when you join the server.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks