Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking For Community Input - Night Mode
It might not be my right to comment on this considering I am partially biased. I will do my best to not include anything that is favoring or non favoring in this post. I'll keep it to the point and as straight forward as I can.

I don't know if the Admin team could use someone else. I know that it definitely can't hurt to have a bigger team to spread the work load and provide more input in large changes to TTT.
If the possibility for another Admin arises then I believe even with the interesting time windows that your work provides that you would be 100% suitable considering everything I've seen from you in recent months. 

You're responsible with your duties, fair in your decisions and punishments. You're very active in sweeping the TTT ban requests clean. I see you primarily handling them. This isn't saying that no one else does it, this is me saying that you take on a chunk of them and seem to react fairly in concerns to everyone of them that I've seen thus far. Gban's site certainly has your name there a few times.

I've seen you work hard at being a team player when other staff are around and helping anyone who happens to need anything considering questions and issues. You're one of the staff members that other staff members can routinely be seen asking questions and wanting your opinion/guidance on situations. You have experience that you offer all of the newer staff or even some of the older staff.

It is in my opinion that you would be a great candidate for moving on to Admin whether that is for me to say or not. You certainly have my vote.

+1 
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Looking For Community Input - Night Mode - by Dude I love ketchup :) yummm - 09-14-2021, 06:06 AM
RE: Looking For Community Input - Night Mode - by David - 09-16-2021, 10:59 PM