Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking For Community Input - Night Mode
I agree with Laced and Forest, With Mod you gain significant amount of powers from the get-go and IP bans are just useless because of the accessibility of VPNs so that's not a good reason that I would go for Admin myself in my opinion.

You've done a pretty significant job as a moderator and you should be proud that you are a mod in the first place and you don't necessarily have to be a admin to do some behind the scene work, you can just give valid input and or opinions to the admins and your voice will still be heard.
Hell you can be a basic trusted and be the most effective staff member without ever asking for a promotion and "Some areas of focus I would like to attend to are Staff Training and some of the rules around Racism on the server. " You don't necessarily need to be an admin to train/mentor a new staff member or returning staff members and to change some of the rules/philosophy surrounding Racism on the server, like I've said you can give your input or can make a community wide discussion which can bring more attention to the subject.
I can understand that being an Admin you have more control on the matter and have a higher voice but don't be discouraged to not speak out your opinions and advice because you're not an admin.

You're a very passionate staff member of the community and it shows to everyone involved staff or not that should something you have to be proud of yourself for.

If you get it, congratulations.
if you don't, don't sweat keep doing what you've been doing and maybe go for it again if you truly want that achievement.

Best of luck dude.
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Looking For Community Input - Night Mode - by Linfalas - 09-14-2021, 02:37 PM
RE: Looking For Community Input - Night Mode - by David - 09-16-2021, 10:59 PM