Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking For Community Input - Night Mode
So I have a few questions in mind upon reading this. Some things were glossed over by reading from everyone.

Besides what's stated, what can you bring to the admin team? What makes you stand out? (I'm aware someone said this but I'm reiterating, because you said you're going to work on it, so explain how.)
Are you able to hold your own here, aka prevent being silenced for having a differing opinion, etc? But can you also not be TOO headstrong and silence others?

I ask these because that's one of the biggest stepping stones for being considered for adminship. Admins are the voice of the community and need to be able to voice for them, without silencing them. They need to stand out among the staff with more than just a rank, but personality wise, decision making wise, etc.

Some things I will point out from personal experiences with you over the years.
You have tremendous leadership skills in all honesty. You are a people person, you can calm situations that need defused in a proper way. You DO need to stand out more. You're as bad as I was with staying in the background and blending in. Time to bloom fucker. Turn into that sunflower. :^ )

I think you would be a good fit with knowing how you are with decisions and handling things and people. But for the time being, no. Only until I see you stand out more.
That's my only reasoning for a no.

Denying it because of the amount of admins as Jammin said, is kind of silly for the exact reasons he stated.
There's been many times having 5 admins has been MORE than helpful. Specifically when one needs to take a break. You can easily cycle through the 5 or so.

I hope to see you in it in the future, but for now just work on standing out.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Looking For Community Input - Night Mode - by Mother Nuru. - 09-16-2021, 05:28 PM
RE: Looking For Community Input - Night Mode - by David - 09-16-2021, 10:59 PM