Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The search for intelligent life continues
(09-14-2021, 05:46 PM)Jammin Wrote: Why are we titling threads"The search for intelligent life" and yet expect to find it here?

I guarantee you there will be very little intelligence found here.
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]
I had a rude customer at work call my Puerto Rican manager mahogany. That's a tree. Then she tried to call us racists for not giving her tax back on a return without receipt. This bitch pulls the race card, then calls my manager a tree.
[Image: shshy.gif?width=953&height=149]
Was at work and we had a new guy that I was showing around and teaching him stuff throughout the day. The day was one of our 10-12 hour days which is a rough first day. Guy was always moving around and on more than one occasion would leave while I was explaining something. Whatever, not the brightest or respectful. Guy goes into the warehouse and I follow him a second or two later to find him sticking a white tube up his nose. He said it was for allergies so I give him the benefit of the doubt.

Look it up that night, cannot find anything like that for treating allergies. Guy did get fired for doing meth on the first day on the job though when I figured it out later.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
I lost my faith in humanity when I asked for extra pepperoni on my pizza and got a cheese pizza in return. Simple reason, but nonetheless valid.
(09-14-2021, 05:36 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote: I work IT in manufacturing

I thought you were just a really smart high school student lmfao
https://ibb.co/D1T5zK9

https://ibb.co/D1zM8NF

Farmer ran over his phone with a tractor and wanted us to fix it.
The local Sega & Sonic fanatic.
[Image: JCMB8GH.jpeg]
I've watched numerous people water their lawn while it is raining heavily.
Best i got is this one time me and some friends were walking somewhere and were throwing snowballs at eachother from across the street when i throw a snowball and this bitch stops her car in the middle of the road and pulls down her window to then get socked in the face with a snowball i don't know what god's plan is but this day it was sure as hell against me. She then gets out of her car while its still in the middle of the road and then pulls out her phone so i hide my face in my coat as we continue walking i assume she starts recording me, we then ask her to stop recording me and then she says "I'm not recording you I'm taking pictures of the snow" yet i take a small peek she has her phone camera still directly staring at me eventually she screwed off and got back into her car which she then followed us in until we juts stayed in a laundry mat until we didn't see her car or her anymore.
(09-15-2021, 10:12 AM)The Triangle Wrote: I've watched numerous people water their lawn while it is raining heavily.
I feel like it was a bunch of E1s told to do it

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(09-15-2021, 01:44 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote:
(09-15-2021, 10:12 AM)The Triangle Wrote: I've watched numerous people water their lawn while it is raining heavily.
I feel like it was a bunch of E1s told to do it
Nope.. it was civilians...