Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Cat wants to be let out the bag
Ingame Name: Koshka Tabaxi

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:195917143

Time Played:  Little over 300 hours (317)

When First Joined:  I joined on June 18 of 2021 

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): I play Sunday-Saturday after work, around 7 PM-2~3AM. CST. I can be available all day on my days off which usually consist of Tuesdays and Fridays

Rank Desired: The rank I desire is trusted.

Current Rank: My current rank in game is donor/ace

What can you do to help the community?: I want to help this community be a great place for people to come and enjoy their stay without being driven off by the negative stigma that some people carry around by providing clarification and understanding and enforcing the rules. I want to be a more trustworthy member of the community being able to continue helping while in game and make sure everything runs smoothly as possible. I want to contribute as much free time as I can to this server (without burning out myself) as I have become fond of this community and the game itself.

Why do you want to help the community?: I want to help this community because I found a little corner of the internet where I consistently come back and enjoy my time here. I met new people that I became friends with and just enjoy being around them and do wish to continue making new ones. I do believe everyone should have a good time here playing with everyone even if they are trolling to some extent. Everyone has room for redemption and to be able to behave and in the end be able to have fun along with everyone else. In the end I want to help the community that helped me make a new group of friends and make myself open up and be more involved in new things.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): No, I have not

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): No, I have not

Do you have a way to record video or take screenshots? Yes, I have and been using GeForce experience

How did you find us?: I have been absent from steam in total for about 3 years. I obtained a new computer for personal use and got curious and installed steam and the few games I remember I did enjoy playing was Garry’s mod. I remembered playing on a server but to no one's surprise it was gone so i looked into the active server at the time and found this “Dinkleberg'' server and my first thought was the “Fairly Oddparents'' so I joined and the first map i played was Dimmsdale how fitting.

Other: I became a donor from encouragement from friends as a way to handle the VC in the beginning but I came to learn how to actually handle situations that appeared. This was before I was aware of the forums and discord. I did not know that I could call for help or put in a request to deal with the many people I encountered that were causing trouble. A lot of the commands and procedures I learned by myself and by observing other staff and eventually got more information from the forums. Eventually I did join the discord and later on the forums. I am still learning and do wish to expand my knowledge on how to deal with a lot of different situations. I have made mistakes here and there, but I did learn from those mistakes to improve how to prevent them in the future. My only issue about myself that I will have to improve if I want to be more serious about this is to stop and ask questions. I need to have full clarifications if I want to follow through something and to not have misleading or wrong information. 

I do wish to receive any comments, concerns, tips, and any type of feedback positive or negative and will try to clarify any questions that you may have for me. Thank you.
you do a good job at reporting toxicity and helping the gamers in the prop hunt server but i'm a собака
 guy -1
[Image: fb8]
Koshka would make an excellent addition to the PH staff team.
I got to know Koshka outside of PH before we realized we both played on Dinks.  He's a man of character and integrity, and will uphold the rules provided by the PH staff team regardless of someone's reputation/status on the server.  He is restrained with his donor commands (except when he gags himself without warning himself first...), and is constantly on the lookout for bad actors.  He has a number of ban requests, and his recording software has shadow recording capability which makes it quite useful for collecting evidence. 
+1

Disclaimer: I'm his friend, so what I have stated above will have some subjectivity to it.
Ayo Koshka!

Interesting. Kind of considered this being a possibility but at the same time wasn't expecting it anytime soon. Let's get started.

So far my experience with you has been pretty good. You have great activity. You communicate with staff over issues or problem children, ping when the lobby gets too rough or there are even bigger issues such as ghosters or hackers. You've had a pretty good attitude towards the general public of the lobby. I've seen over relay that you're warning people and dealing with those who create issues for the lobbies when staff aren't in. I think that's great. You have a couple of ban requests yourself and generally know what to look for as far as ghosters. 

I can't say I've had any issues from you. I haven't really been able to witness a whole lot of you managing the dumpster fire due to myself being staff and already jumping on the lobby. 
I think from the little bit that I have witnessed and my overall positive experiences with you have me convinced that you would be a great addition to the staffing team. A couple more guppies to the staff team sounds like a great plan! 

I don't have an issue with you moving on to Trusted.  +1
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
+1 I've never seen or heard of you doing anything wrong, plus you're friendly and helpful. I'm surprised you've only been here since June, considering how well known you are by other players.
(09-14-2021, 08:05 PM)Ryzif Wrote: Ayo Koshka!

Interesting. Kind of considered this being a possibility but at the same time wasn't expecting it anytime soon. Let's get started.

So far my experience with you has been pretty good. You have great activity. You communicate with staff over issues or problem children, ping when the lobby gets too rough or there are even bigger issues such as ghosters or hackers. You've had a pretty good attitude towards the general public of the lobby. I've seen over relay that you're warning people and dealing with those who create issues for the lobbies when staff aren't in. I think that's great. You have a couple of ban requests yourself and generally know what to look for as far as ghosters. 

I can't say I've had any issues from you. I haven't really been able to witness a whole lot of you managing the dumpster fire due to myself being staff and already jumping on the lobby. 
I think from the little bit that I have witnessed and my overall positive experiences with you have me convinced that you would be a great addition to the staffing team. A couple more guppies to the staff team sounds like a great plan! 

I don't have an issue with you moving on to Trusted.  +1
Thank you Ryzif for your support; I have been watching carefully the staff and how they handle many situations so I learned how to handle similar satiations when staff are not available to join right away.

(09-14-2021, 08:36 PM)Reina Wrote: +1 I've never seen or heard of you doing anything wrong, plus you're friendly and helpful. I'm surprised you've only been here since June, considering how well known you are by other players.
Thank you for your encouragement, I have been on consistently so I managed to interreact with the regulars and gotten to know them better.
Bump.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
As a regular I want to say Koshka is literally the nicest person and has been very helpful in catching the cheaters of Prop Hunt. In dm's we always talk about who is ghosting or hacking in the game. From what I can tell they are always on it when it comes to gagging toxic people/mic spammers, catching ghosters in the act, and being a great person to play with on the server! I can tell Koshka is very hard working and just wants the game to be fun for everyone. I don't know if my input means anything, but im giving a +1 here. Cat in my eyes has a lot of potential!
A final bump before a decision is made.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
Got no problems with this guy from discord and server stand point,

I see him help some players on the server and somewhat be chilled when trolls run amok,

He fulfilled the standard trusted criteria.

Doesn't even matter if the person selected to use their mic or not, if the message can be seen it can be seen.

+1
[Image: sukuna-evil-laugh.gif]
[Image: YWj4Wn.gif]