Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rdm while I was a T
Offender's Name: Foxka

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:20327192

Potential Witnesses: Damien

Reason to Ban: Rdmed because he said he had a "feeling" I was a T.  Then said he didn't care that he did it.

Proof: https://i.imgur.com/UJalFQp.png

Additional information: Damien asked Foxka if he rdmed me and Foxka quickly said "yes" and Damien asked why and Foxka said "Don't waorry about it."
omission of guilt when not under oath is not proper evidence, pls provide logs and audio/video and a sworn testimony from damien or whoever else

no but, obv foxka is guilty or whatever but like

its one rdm
if its a recurring thing, take it to forums, but just one thing? just let it goooooooo

staff will begrudgingly say "ok if you /really really/ want him slain once at a moment when you're probably not even going to be on, i guess we will do that, but coming to forums for something that small is just silly"
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
You gotta be a better gamer than this. Always remember to RDM before anyone else can RDM you.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
ayo my bad

[Image: ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett...rbox=false]
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
After reviewing the post. No punishment will be issued from the incident that occurred.