Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
unban request .
hello I am a player who was banned a month ago for bad and
inappropriate behavior and I had bad words written on my text hat I deeply apologize for
my behavior  it will never happen again that evening I was under the influence of alcohol I did not think about those things I wrote
a deep apology from the bottom of my heart and it  will not happen again . I want to apologize to the players and admins that i  offended that
tragic evenings and after that I want
to ask you for another chance you will not regret it from now on i will not even tipe in chat .

thanks for taking the time to read my thread
Sibonja .
Someone literally told you on your last one to follow the proper format and you still haven’t done that my dude. Also pretty sure you copy and pasted this from your last one.
Hello,

Please follow the format here: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...p?tid=8440

Prior unban requests here:
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=14523
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=14673
You copied and pasted your last unban request, while doing so you once again ignored our request that you put it in this format:

Steam Name: (Steam name here if you have changed/altered your name since the ban, please include the name that you were banned with)

Steam I.D: (Steam I.D. here)

Who banned you:

Reason for ban:

Reason for Admins to unban you: (If you have proof of your innocence, please attach them or leave a link where we can see them. However, we understand that will most likely not be the case and the staff member(s) should have gathered evidence to justify the ban.)

(Optional) Extra details/information:

Until you can be bothered to put effort into an unban request I don't feel like we should put effort into considering this.

-1 Towards unban or reduction.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
Atleast mad shitter puts effort into his unbans, even if the effort is sounding as stupid as you can be.

you didn't even change the "a month ago" part. -1
[Image: IBmuAn7.jpeg]
Obviously, you don't even read the replys on thread...

You have made 5 unban requests in 3 months,people have been telling you to follow correct format in every single unban request.

At least put effort on unban request,not just copy paste from last one 

Hi,

I've waited to make a full response in order to give you time to update your application to follow the unban request guidelines.
However, according to your forum profile, you have not checked your unban request after you created it (last time on the forums was the 18th).  Therefore, I must assume that you have no intention of modifying your post.
As such, I'm afraid I must -1 this unban request.  Your unban request is a copy/paste of your previous one, and you failed to read the comments addressing the problems with your request.

To avoid the copy/paste again next month, I believe it would be prudent to place the minimum time to submit another unban request at 3 months.
Best of luck to you.
Unban request is denied, you did not follow the template again. The earliest you may apply again is October 20, 2021.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army