Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Originally I didn't like green, but just maybe..
Going to give this one final bump and make sure everyone has had time to say what needs to be said before a final answer is given.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
Honestly my choice wont really dictate whether or not you get mod. I'm going to give you a +1. This will be only in the result of how you handle things when you are on TTT and when I'm in PH. You were very welcoming when I first joined PH and helped me out since I only played the game mode once. As far as TTT, just being helpful by pinging me for anyone breaking the rules. Overall a great person to be around with. I cannot comment any flaws since I haven't been in a server for a prolong amount of time with you. Goodluck!
Hey Ryz!
You have all the necessary requirements to become a Mod. You got the hours, the experience, and the capability to become a moderator. I have been on with you a few times and I believe that you are more than capable of handling the extra responsibility.
You get my full support my dude! You know your stuff and you are pretty level headed.

+1 from me!

Good luck with your app!
-B0T
[Image: s1bMrsR.png]
[Image: l4704yy.png]
+1, I've heard nothing but good things about you and you're fun to play with on TTT. Just don't brush off the warnings about burnout too much.
Hello Ryzif, thank you for applying for moderator. At this point in time, your moderator application is denied. You got trusted in July and got tmod in late August. This means that you have under 90 days of actually being staff under your belt. You have done good work but there are things that you are only going to be able to know and fully understand with experience that you cannot get in under 90 days. I have also noticed on multiple occasions where despite being exhausted, you get on the server. Not feeling well? Get on the server. There have been a few minor slip ups but nothing major with you going in until you basically cannot see straight. I and many other do enjoy your company and willingness to join the server to help out when necessary but I think you need to learn when to stop and take care of yourself. You need to learn to take care of yourself before I feel confident in giving you permanent ban powers at this point in time.

The earliest you may reapply is November 3, 2021.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army