Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
applying for test mod
On this application i will voting with a -1
I will not try and repeat what many others have said so i will gloss over those points.
  • Don't try to overstaff staff members
  • Don't try to abuse your donor powers
  • Don't feel self entitled about certain situations
  • Try to understand there's a process to everything 
  • Follow the correct format and requirements 
Now that I've covered that. I really do appreciate your need to help the server and willing to donate. Now I really don't appreciate you not following the rules most of all. I honestly can skim over points made here but not following the rules is a huge NO for me. Staff or not everyone should follow the rules and you are seen to not be following them even after you been told to stop. Form illegal spots to door blocking to abuse of power and arguing with staff. Staff should be able to follow all rules and be the ones to make sure everyone else does not just enforce them. Overall i appreciate your initiative to be staff and help but this display of character does not give me confidence that you'll take your staff role seriously. 
Thank you ~ Koshka
[Image: helluva-boss.gif]
This application is denied. You have been made aware of the issues with this application formatting and have been online since that and still have not properly formatted it.

You have been given plenty of helpful points and critique to help you move forward if you are still interested in becoming staff in the future. The earliest you may apply again is November 17, 2021.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army