False Gag :)
Myrippedpants
Dinkleburgs Prophunt server
donor
False gag
two days ago
Extra Thicc
https://clips.twitch.tv/CaringCloudyGobl...AjTyRiMwbw-
I literally streamed the whole thing maybe next time the fridge moves ill just ignore it so i dont get false gagged for ghosting :)
Yes the gag was false but I think it was simply a misunderstanding. I don't think it was abuse but at the same time this is why donors should not take it upon themselves to take action on things like this unless they are 100% sure :)
[Image: 955ef7a32696f2e506ea3319fcb5017a.png][Image: Banned-Gravity-Small.jpg]
Resigned prop hunt trusted 4/16/2021 - 1/1/2022 <3
here is pants steam ID STEAM_0:1:15640687

We'll see if Myrippedpants comes and responds within the next few days.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
(09-24-2021, 06:09 PM)Here lies Eggroll's reputation. Wrote: this is why donors should not take it upon themselves to take action on things like this unless they are 100% sure :)

This applies to everyone with access to the gag command, not just donors. 

I can't access the clip for some reason, but based on the context (correct me if I'm wrong), it sounds like you were falsely gagged without a warning for ghosting.

Regardless of whether or not it was a misunderstanding, if this is the case, MyRippedPants didn't bother to follow a procedure that applies to almost every rule on the server(warning, then punishing if the behavior continues), so I do feel like he should be warned for that, and struck if he continues to ignore the staff guidelines.

Again, please correct me if I've misinterpreted the situation.
My apologizes that was a misunderstanding as i thought he was dead, but I'll be more diligent if gagging.
(09-24-2021, 06:54 PM)Reina Wrote:
(09-24-2021, 06:09 PM)Here lies Eggroll's reputation. Wrote: this is why donors should not take it upon themselves to take action on things like this unless they are 100% sure :)

This applies to everyone with access to the gag command, not just donors. 

I can't access the clip for some reason, but based on the context (correct me if I'm wrong), it sounds like you were falsely gagged without a warning for ghosting.

Regardless of whether or not it was a misunderstanding, if this is the case, MyRippedPants didn't bother to follow a procedure that applies to almost every rule on the server(warning, then punishing if the behavior continues), so I do feel like he should be warned for that, and struck if he continues to ignore the staff guidelines.

Again, please correct me if I've misinterpreted the situation.
He reposted the clip in ph chat, which for context showed him as an alive hunter asking if someone was behind a "fridge" then seconds later was gagged by Mr. Pants.

so no he was not warned but from my understanding of what you said, he as a donor should not have to follow the staff guidelines they are not staff or "donor staff" infact i doubt they got the donor guidelines so in a donor panik he gagged for what he thought was ghosting and accidents happen we all do it.

Code:
https://clips.twitch.tv/CaringCloudyGoblinBibleThump-FIWbJAjTyRiMwbw-
(09-25-2021, 05:36 AM)MillyDilly` Wrote:
(09-24-2021, 06:54 PM)Reina Wrote:

-Snip-
He reposted the clip in ph chat, which for context showed him as an alive hunter asking if someone was behind a "fridge" then seconds later was gagged by Mr. Pants.

so no he was not warned but from my understanding of what you said, he as a donor should not have to follow the staff guidelines they are not staff or "donor staff" infact i doubt they got the donor guidelines so in a donor panik he gagged for what he thought was ghosting and accidents happen we all do it.

Code:
https://clips.twitch.tv/CaringCloudyGoblinBibleThump-FIWbJAjTyRiMwbw-

Donors do, in fact, have to follow the same punishment procedures as staff. Donors getting free range to make up our own punishments makes no sense.

Not sure where this sudden consistent hate on donors by staff is coming from, because I have seen donors do far more in terms of server moderation with far fewer cases of power tripping than most staff members, aside from what I've seen in TTT where staff is fairly consistently active. 

MyRippedPants was in the wrong for not warning before gagging, especially considering the fact that punishment protocol for ghosters by donors has been explicitly outlined by Fish.
So here is some additional information that shows interaction between the two https://imgur.com/a/idBNlVc

It shows that even though @MyRippedPants did not specifically warn @"Daddy Jesus ✪", there was a general warning about verbal ghosting and that MyRippedPants did explain the gag after the fact when Daddy Jesus wanted an explanation. RippedPants was wrong with the gag as Daddy Jesus was a living hunter at the time of the gag. 

I do not believe malicious intent or intentional abuse was done by RippedPants. He will receive a warning as well as the donor guidelines so that he will not run into this issue moving forward.

Thank you for the report.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army