Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
to be a staff member
id love to be able to make the servers less toxic when there is no mod around but i don't have the money to donate what could i do to earn rank ?
Stranger pls read the thread called read before applying
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/ann....php?aid=1
[Image: J6yUs0g]
You cannot donate to staff anyway. The only way you can get it is through applying.
former admin2
 As happy suggested, you must play and have the minimum requirements for staff to help if there no Paypal donor option.

We do at times need help and other time we don't really need a backseat driver when doing our thing.

Btw, the location of the thread should maybe be in ph help and suggestion then an application for staff area.....

But, you did just joined the forums today.....
[Image: sukuna-evil-laugh.gif]
[Image: YWj4Wn.gif]
The only rank you have to pay to get is the donor rank. Donor is not a staff rank. As others have posted, the staff ranks are earned through meeting the requirements and community approval. In order, the ranks are Trusted, Test Moderator, Moderator and Admin. You start going for trusted before going for any other staff rank. Admins and the Owner, Dinkleberg, get the final say on who becomes staff or not. Please check out the links and maybe check past staff applications for more information.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
(09-28-2021, 06:15 AM)TheUltraFish Wrote: Donor is not a staff rank.
god i wish this were true on ttt
(09-28-2021, 07:18 AM)HONG Wrote:
(09-28-2021, 06:15 AM)TheUltraFish Wrote: Donor is not a staff rank.
god i wish this were true on ttt
do u know how often you would have to wake up and deal with hackers in the middle of the night if like laced and i didnt deal with them on the weekend
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)