Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
pleam
Ingame Name:  derp

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:97214075

[b]Sponsor: @[b]Scoovie [/b][/b]

Discord Tag: hhhhhhhhhhh#0003

Time Played: a lot (1700 over most my names)

When First Joined: 2015

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): any time really

Rank Desired: trusted

Current Rank: donor

What can you do to help the community: i have too much experience with staffing to not use it. but fr i have plenty of experience and enjoy staffing on the server. damien does a bad job so i thought i might help him.

Why you want to help the community: i really like this community and wish to make it epic

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): nah

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): heres my last one. you can find em from there.

How did you find us?: i didnt

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): does last time count?
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
+1.

Same with rand, You guys were mods on TTT for a long time and were great. It would not hurt for you both to be back on the staff team. also, I need this ginger mfer to help me since I'm terrible at my job
I'm gonna remain neutral to limit some bias but this dude literally be waking up at like 3:30 AM and staffing as a donor.... my dude out here like he's Australian....
So yeah whenever I wake up to do my early chores at 6am this dude literally be up on the server for a good amount of hours doing ban requests for hackers or serious rdmers and then dies and is never seen throughout the day until 2:30 AM....

Derp fix yo damn schedule boi BUT I generally feel like he's been improving and now deserve his shot for trusted.
Good luck you fuckin alcoholic fake Australian
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]
+1 He's kind of a little fuck but he's been staff before and was very good at it, knows the rules.
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]
Let me ask you this, what has changed about you since your last application?
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
(09-30-2021, 09:09 AM)bryanbrr Wrote: Let me ask you this, what has changed about you since your last application?
the main problem people had was my use of slurs and mic spam. mainly the f slur. i havent said a slur since and the only warn i have since the last app is a joke warn from damien. ive kept myself at as close to pg as i can and havent broken peoples ears.
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
Playing with Derp since his last app has definitely been a change for the better. I’ve heard no slurs and have had no problems from him. He already knows how to do reports and was a great staff, getting back into it and used to it again would be great. +1
Derp have been behaving from what I seen and does indeed help out so I say why not. 1+.
+1 definitely improved and taken everything into consideration since his last app, my only complaint is that this guy is so shit at prop killing that I win every duel against him
yorud fuckianng suc,ks -1

+1 tho, way better than his last app