Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BRB
I'm exhausted and done. I know most of you don't know who I am but for the ones that do this isn't much of a loss as I don't play all that much. This could be for a day or longer.

If people from the server continue to try to contact me I will block you then add you back when I come back.
Not sure what happened tonight, but I'll make sure to give you some space. If ya need someone to talk to, you know who you can come to.

Hope you're alright, and hope to see you back soon.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
Ok i remember you kinda hope everything is alright.
Make sure to click that downvote button                                                                         ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^ 
I'm not sure what happened either, but I've had fun playing with you when you came on every so often and I hope to see you again soon!
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Good luck out there tractor
Come back soon bby <3
not sure what happened but come back when you're ready.

KOS MANHACKS. colleen confirmed.
Hope to see you again

[Image: giphy.gif]