Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TommyBlades for Co-Owner
In-game Name: TommyBlades

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:159204477

Time Played- like 800 hours 

When First Joined: I joined 05-31-2021 

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone)- I can play for only so long I'm TommyBlades I got all my wife's I need to kiss

Rank Desired: Co-Owner

Current Rank: Regular 

What can you do to help the community?:  I'm a very cool man, I can be a non-bias person to the staff and just joined users to the community.

Why do you want to help the community?: the community needs a person of good intentions to help the server grow and make it as safe as possible for new and old players. 

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): I have not been banned but if Mr.Chelllt would like to ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).
Have you previously applied for staff? I have not and I don't half to because it to cool. 
Do you have a way to record videos or take screenshots? I have obs and G-force and I can use both.

How did you find us?: it was spring break and I wanted to play prop hunt so I joined whatever server was at the top and it happened to be dinks. 

Other: I'm too cool. Cool

[Image: fb8]