Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
natetherat abusing donor
(10-04-2021, 01:13 PM)Scoovie Wrote: dude you where listed as a donor and as a fellow donor i ungagged myself from you. i do admit i should have not ungagged by self from damian but not you. you were listed as donor at the time not ttt mod. and this is sad that you would go this far for this. and im a shamed that this is going this far bro. this is petty and dont worry i see you on i leave because i cant play with people who are going to write report about little this like this.
(10-07-2021, 12:36 AM)natetherat Wrote: dude you where listed as a donor and as a fellow donor i ungagged myself from you. i do admit i should have not ungagged by self from damian but not you. you were listed as donor at the time not ttt mod. and this is sad that you would go this far for this. and im a shamed that this is going this far bro. this is petty and dont worry i see you on i leave because i cant play with people who are going to write report about little this like this.

Yeah the problem with that is that damien was alive when you were singing and being loud about how much of a virgin he was obviously he couldn't gag you and i had his permission to regag you.
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]
(10-07-2021, 12:36 AM)natetherat Wrote: dude you where listed as a donor and as a fellow donor i ungagged myself from you. i do admit i should have not ungagged by self from damian but not you. you were listed as donor at the time not ttt mod. and this is sad that you would go this far for this. and im a shamed that this is going this far bro. this is petty and dont worry i see you on i leave because i cant play with people who are going to write report about little this like this.

Reading through this whole thread, it seems like you’re the one that’s unable to be played with. You have commands that you use for your own advantage, nobody else’s.. and you’re annoying as fuck from what I saw. Even if staff aren’t on, you just don’t get to do what you want, you still have to follow the rules, and you can help enforce if needed.. not help disobey. Take your L and walk man.

Get rid of the donor so incidents like this don’t happen again.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
You know I wanna put another input Nate, just because you donated doesn't mean your above everyone... just FYI and if you abuse your powers because you felt like it or because someone in game is just fucking better than you... then you should be old enough to recognize that actions have consequences....
There are reasons why reports like these are made we don't just randomly toss out donor abuse threads to get +1s and your responses to actual staff members who made this thread is making your grave hella deeper.

And don't worry about your queues.. once you're demoted to supporter you can still queue :)
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]
(10-07-2021, 12:36 AM)natetherat Wrote:
(10-04-2021, 01:13 PM)Scoovie Wrote: dude you where listed as a donor and as a fellow donor i ungagged myself from you. i do admit i should have not ungagged by self from damian but not you. you were listed as donor at the time not ttt mod. and this is sad that you would go this far for this. and im a shamed that this is going this far bro. this is petty and dont worry i see you on i leave because i cant play with people who are going to write report about little this like this.
 LMAO, i logged back on just for this. homie said it’s petty, but if you go look at his thread he has a tmod abuse report up.

But anyways on a serious note as stated before Nate has multiple counts of donor abuse and tendencies of arguing back if it doesn’t go his way. Which I believe he isn’t going to accept accountability anytime soon. +1 on removal of donor status, someone like him should not have power.
Rank to be removed. Repeated behavior of donor abusing has led to this. @natetherat following this you will lose access to commands such as gag,mute,voteban and kick. The only command you will retain is queue. Sorry but you know better.
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]