Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Damion Abuse
Rdmed me as a t, I accidentally forgave tried to tell him, he ignored me. When we the whole server was having a conversation he gagged me and 2 others with no warning and continued to be only one talking about it.
Hey uhh... can you follow the format guidelines please? once you do that and have collected evidence against the assailant then we can resume a proper court session. Please put your hand on the bible... and recite after me.. "I swear (or the person taking the oath may promise) by Almighty God (or the person may name a god recognized by his or her religion) that the evidence I shall give will be the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth."
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]
Cool story. Got any evidence?
Also please follow the format
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...hp?tid=138
Damien*
TTT Staff | Mod Blush  9/15/21 - 11/12/21, 10/28/22 - 3/16/2023, 11/9/2023 -

Never Forget

TV GIRL

[Image: 4wmnJmh.jpg]
I would like you to edit this post and follow the format located here: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/for...php?fid=32
also gonna need evidence.
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]
you guys were warned several times to stop talking about fucking dolphins and about dolphins fucking damien. you guys kept talking about it so they gaged/muted you guys. i dont see a problem here.
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
Young Biden
Beastiality is not cool bro. Let’s just ignore this one guys. Obvious troll

But for real, not cool. No evidence means no abuse.

Not a certified lover boy confirmed.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
(10-06-2021, 01:40 AM)derp Wrote: you guys were warned several times to stop talking about fucking dolphins and about dolphins fucking damien. you guys kept talking about it so they gaged/muted you guys. i dont see a problem here.

Sounds like clear breach of protocol to me.
I suggest we follow the staff guidelines
+1 ban to the troll group
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
Closing thread. Improper formatting and lack of evidence.
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]