Potential Witnesses: 
SoulVerySrry, Aki

Reason to Ban: 
Health Inspector: Mic Spam and Inappropriate "Jokes"
Gingersnap: Racism, Trying to bait people into saying racist slurs
Poop Maniac: Trolling and thinking r*pe is a joke

Proof: 
https://youtu.be/ihZR5Reztek
Starts with a bunch of mic spam that was handled.
@2:41 Ginger starts asking about the N word.
@5:22 Health starts making "jokes"
@5:42 Ginger referring to people burning down blocks over the N word.
@7:48 Health says he's been ear r*ping his mic. He is told not to use that term to describe things, there's a bit of complaining. 
You can hear Poop say that he's heard donors use the term and tries to justify it. 
The subjects changes but poop continue to complain about it in the chat and tries to justify it.
[Image: Screenshot-2021-10-06-025136.jpg]
[Image: Screenshot-2021-10-06-025111.jpg]
@13:37 Health starts to joke about r*pe again 
I tell the VC that r*ape isn't funny or accepted in the sever and you can hear poop say "too you"

I'm not sure if this is poop but:
[Image: Screenshot-2021-10-06-025038.jpg]

I'm not sure how I was escalating the situation by telling them r*pe isn't funny. But that could just be me?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AH5gItkBWI
This was after Health got ungagged.
I'm too tired to rewatch this and do timestamps. :p

Other: (Optional)

From what I've witnessed and learned so far from playing on this server the mention of r*pe in any form isn't tolerated. If using the term "ear r*pe" is fine then I was in the wrong for the first mentioning of it, I still don't personally approve of its use though.
[Image: ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif] 
[Image: Screenshot-2.png]
Having reviewed the footage presented, the most that could be issued is a map gag for each of them at this point.   

The "ear rape" comment escalated well beyond what it should have.  It is a widely used term in the gaming world, Wikitionary defines it as "Delibrately lowered quality and/or distorted music (i.e. increasing the volume of audio) often for humorous effect". Using this term briefly as it was in the video presented violates none of our rules. Mic spam is the more commonly used term for ear rape as well. 

We do not allow "jokes" pertaining to the sexual action of rape. 

I will link Donor Guidelinesas there's information within them that could have helped to minimize the level of trolling/mic spam that was present in the videos.

Thank you for the report.