Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Discord ban.
Discord Name: 奧術 ザーチャー

Discord ID: 奧術 ザーチャー#2766

Who Banned You: unsure

Reason For Ban: i think because it posted links

Length of Ban: unsure

Reason for Admins to Unban: account was hacked and it was out of my control.

Have you been banned before(any of our platforms & Link relevant threads): No

Other: my account got hacked, when it was hacked it sent links to all my chats, even people i did not know. my cousin called me to let me know and i got it back but i had lost all my discord chats, i think i was banned but i am unsure, i can not join back.
Same think happen to me like month ago so.

Also discord id:383379707103543296

Make sure to open two factor authenitacion .The settup procress link is here.
If this is true then I guess you fell for that scam link stuff or whatever. 1+ then unless Jammin or someone else confirms otherwise.
You don't seem malicious or anything along those lines on server. I'm sure it wasn't something that was meant to happen naturally. Please do try to lock up your account tight.

+1 for unban.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
Yeah looks like the account definitely got hacked when looking back through info. I'm fine with an unban.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
If you use the internet a lot please practice good cyber hygiene. Use two factor authentication where you can (either a code generator or your phone number), save the backup authentication codes in either a text document on a flash drive or print them and put them in your safe, use a password manager to make different passwords for every site (or even just write them down on paper and keep them somewhere safe). ESPECIALLY secure your email and Google account, once someone has that then they pretty much have everything..

Internet isn't like what it was 5 years ago.. for big services like Discord and Google, plain old passwords don't really cut it anymore

(+1 epic discord fail)
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
(10-08-2021, 08:40 PM)奧術 ザーチャ | Wattle :3 Wrote: Discord Name: 奧術 ザーチャー

Other: my account got hacked, when it was hacked it sent links to all my chats, even people i did not know. my cousin called me to let me know and i got it back but i had lost all my discord chats, i think i was banned but i am unsure, i can not join back.
Hi,
That is correct, you were banned for posting a scam link across all of our available channels. 
Our team is discussing it now, but it is likely that any unban will require you to first enable two-factor authentication on your discord account. This way, any future concerns of your account being compromised can be somewhat mitigated.
Also, if you have not changed your password, please make sure your password has been changed.

I'll follow up soon but I'd recommend doing this while waiting for our final answer.

(10-08-2021, 08:40 PM)奧術 ザーチャ | Wattle :3 Wrote: Discord Name: 奧術 ザーチャー

After a brief discussion and vote, my staff team have agreed that you can be unbanned on the condition that you enable 2FA.
You may use the link provided by Norm above.

I sent you both a discord friend request and a steam friend request. Please contact me directly either via discord, steam, or the forum DMs here once you have enabled two-factor authentication on your account, then I will unban you without further consequence.

Unban request conditionally APPROVED
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
Player has been unbanned upon verification with me that 2FA has been enabled.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks