Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So I uh.. built some stuff in Minecraft c:
build an Akira-class or I will fire photon torpedoes at those in minecraft
You have some talent
Thank you all for the feedback ;-;. Lately I have been creating a brand new texture pack that I will use to create the interiors of the ships c': It is very near to being completed.

I also created these ortho-display-thingies for each ship and here is the one for the Enterprise:

[Image: M3oKZld.png]

Also, Norm you mentioned that dinks has a minecraft server. What is the ip? I'll check it out :')
[Image: fERop8v.png]
Damn, how long did it take for you to make these? The amount of detail you put into these is making my inner Trekkie jump for joy.
Now usually I'm skeptical of these posts when someone claims to build something cool, especially when the build looks this fantastic, but no you legitimately built this and holy fuck I'm impressed! I wish I had half the brain you do for design and detail. The trekkie in me is geeking out so much right now.
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 
(10-22-2021, 10:32 AM)Vent Xekart Wrote: Damn, how long did it take for you to make these? The amount of detail you put into these is making my inner Trekkie jump for joy.
  If I really put my time into them I can finish an entire ship in 2-3 weeks and the renders take a couple of hours too. c: This is all without interiors of course. 

Those will be coming soon.... :3

(10-22-2021, 01:41 PM)August Wrote: Now usually I'm skeptical of these posts when someone claims to build something cool, especially when the build looks this fantastic, but no you legitimately built this and holy fuck I'm impressed! I wish I had half the brain you do for design and detail. The trekkie in me is geeking out so much right now.
Awww.. thank you so much that means so much to me ;-; ;-;. I have also made some gifs of the ships, I had to render each frame :P

[Image: enterprise.gif]
[Image: fERop8v.png]
(10-22-2021, 08:05 PM)AstralSapphire Wrote:
(10-22-2021, 10:32 AM)Vent Xekart Wrote: Damn, how long did it take for you to make these? The amount of detail you put into these is making my inner Trekkie jump for joy.
  If I really put my time into them I can finish an entire ship in 2-3 weeks and the renders take a couple of hours too. c: This is all without interiors of course. 

Those will be coming soon.... :3

(10-22-2021, 01:41 PM)August Wrote: Now usually I'm skeptical of these posts when someone claims to build something cool, especially when the build looks this fantastic, but no you legitimately built this and holy fuck I'm impressed! I wish I had half the brain you do for design and detail. The trekkie in me is geeking out so much right now.
Awww.. thank you so much that means so much to me ;-; ;-;. I have also made some gifs of the ships, I had to render each frame :P

[Image: enterprise.gif]

That's awesome! Keep it up, you have a fantastic career in design ahead of you.
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 
Impressive, keep us posted on your work haha
The local Sega & Sonic fanatic.
[Image: JCMB8GH.jpeg]