Ingame Name: Nightly / Monkeh

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:54198727

Who Banned You: MillyDilly

Reason For Ban (Explain in detail): 
*DEAD* Master| Nightly | Tiktok @Unkn0wnZack: can i be dilly milly
*DEAD* Test Mod| MillyDilly`: i do not want to be copied
 changed
Player Nightly | Tiktok @Unkn0wnZack changed name to Silly Billy
> note after i didnt even talk in chat or text chat, couple others changed their name for like 2 seconds and were immednatly banned??
Disconnect: Sorry, it would appear you are banned from playing here:

You were banned by: MillyDilly`
Reason: harrasment
Date Banned: 15/10/2021 @ 21:49:06
Unban Date: 16/10/2021 @ 21:49:06
Length of Ban: 24 hours

Why should we unban you? (Explain in detail): No warning, simply said "i dont want to be copied" changeed my name to "silly billy" not even "dilly milly" for 3 seconds and got banned for "harrasment" , couples others changed name to milton dillard just funny jokes for a second! i woulda changed my name back or not did it at all if he said it was bannable or gave a warning! the other day we all changed our names to monke, monkeh, monkey, differnt varations! jjust fun and laughs! i do not think i deserve a 24hr ban as i would not intentionaly harras anyone or even used in that context. silly billy was a completly diffrent thing, woulda changed it back if was asked, but simply was banned!

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): no

Other:

i woulda changed back if told or warned "impersonation is a bannable offensive" and i made my name silly billy completly no mean context or an ything just a laught i was looking for and got banned for "harrasment" nobody was harrasing anyone we i think impersonatino woulda of been more resonable, but still no warnings and i tried to delivertly change my name so it would not be offensive or imperonating anyone! "silly billy" i was looking for a laught and instead got a ban. not cool :?
I would like to see Milly's side before making judgement
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
(10-15-2021, 09:07 PM)Foxka Wrote: I would like to see Milly's side before making judgement
The chat i provided was all that happened lemme provide src

(10-15-2021, 09:07 PM)Foxka Wrote: I would like to see Milly's side before making judgement
https://prnt.sc/1wbjf3g here is the whole log, i didnt leave anything out. ban is at botttem of screen shot this is whole log

Im not tryna fight this, i just want to shed light on the fact that a simply warning that if i do not change name back it will be bannable, or the fact that it was bannable in general i was never made aware! i woulda changed it back no problem kuz we were looking for laughs, it's just the fact i got an immedate harrasement ban, when i was not tryna harras anyone (see logs)

(10-15-2021, 09:11 PM)Nightly | Tiktok: <DVZ_ME#0> Wrote:
The chat i provided was all that happened lemme provide src

https://prnt.sc/1wbjf3g here is the whole log, i didnt leave anything out. ban is at botttem of screen shot this is whole log

Im not tryna fight this, i just want to shed light on the fact that a simply warning that if i do not change name back it will be bannable, or the fact that it was bannable in general i was never made aware! i woulda changed it back no problem kuz we were looking for laughs, it's just the fact i got an immedate harrasement ban, when i was not tryna harras anyone (see logs)
i even tried to respect that he didnt want his name copied when i asked "dilly milly" thats why when i changed, i did completly different silly billly for a laugh but recieved a 24hr ban? i love the server and community! i wouldnt want to harras anyone!
I will start with me "not warning you its a bannable offence". I should not have to tell you something is a bannable offence if you continue to do something after being warned then you shouldnt complain when your banned, and both you and the other constantly like to "refresh" me on the rules that i already know and since you view them so often i could only assume you already knew what the punishment would be.

Secondly, I asked you several time's not to change your names to something referencing me because i did not want that and i even asked you to please change your names back before i banned you because i did not want to be mimiced.

Thirdly, it was UPed to a ban from yesterday after you and 2 others were harrasing me for over 2-3~ maps calling me (the pathetic thing was monke i just wanted to copy and paste) "pathetic" and other nasty things.

Lasty remember the ban is for ONE DAY, 1 singular day
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | Green Bean
(10-15-2021, 09:26 PM)Godtender Brown Wrote: I will start with me "not warning you its a bannable offence". I should not have to tell you something is a bannable offence if you continue to do something after being warned then you shouldnt complain when your banned, and both you and the other constantly like to "refresh" me on the rules that i already know and since you view them so often i could only assume you already knew what the punishment would be.

Secondly, I asked you several time's not to change your names to something referencing me because i did not want that and i even asked you to please change your names back before i banned you because i did not want to be mimiced.

Thirdly, it was UPed to a ban from yesterday after you and 2 others were harrasing me for over 2-3~ maps calling me "pathetic" and other nasty things.

i would like to argue that these chat logs need to be viewed. I love to give suggestions and timers but i do not "refresh you on rules" today i was simply making suggestions for timers and addons that could be fun!! i pick my words carefully, if you read the logs in never called you pathetic or anything vouge i simply asked for my mic to be unmuted, i cant vouche for what others have said but if you read logs, i never used any volgue chat. and referring to todays ban, if you look in the logs / screenshot i was never asked to change it i simply changed to silly billy and was banned, i didnt eevn have time too type anyting into chat. so accusing me of "refreshing" you on the rules in not correct, if you ment to say aquestions and suggestions about timer and plugins. thank you

(10-15-2021, 09:26 PM)Godtender Brown Wrote: I will start with me "not warning you its a bannable offence". I should not have to tell you something is a bannable offence if you continue to do something after being warned then you shouldnt complain when your banned, and both you and the other constantly like to "refresh" me on the rules that i already know and since you view them so often i could only assume you already knew what the punishment would be.

Thirdly, it was UPed to a ban from yesterday after you and 2 others were harrasing me for over 2-3~ maps calling me "pathetic" and other nasty things.

i never calledf you "pathetic" or any of that nature if i rememebr correctly we removed the gag and discusssed what happened w/ no further problems after! i pick my words carefully so i do no appriacte words being put in my mouth, thank you
You are unbanned due to insufficient evidence to support the ban. 

I highly suggest being more mindful when a staff member is speaking and not pushing the line.