Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fair is Fair
Offender's Name: FairBundda

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:581572424

Potential Witnesses: Eggroll, Nightly, Odin, Acrillix 

Reason to Ban: Toxic, Slurs, and Harrasment

(context: pressing is pressing traps because they only want freeruns)
Proof: slurspressed 1 , wr paste , pressing 2 , pressing 3 , wr paste slur , 

Other: Multiple warnings, mutes, gags, and is now t-banned for 24h 
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | Green Bean
Not ONCE Not even fucking once did you warn me shut your ass up
(10-12-2021, 04:32 PM)FairBundda Wrote: Not ONCE Not even fucking once did you warn me shut your ass up
+1 for perma for this charming boy
He’s gonna tell his friends not to play here guys, we can’t have that!!!!!!!!

But fr, instead of following any warning, constant racism I feel is grounds for ban on sight. No place for that here.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
(10-12-2021, 04:32 PM)FairBundda Wrote: Not ONCE Not even fucking once did you warn me shut your ass up
Hi Fair,

Funny thing is that if you had just taken your day ban, there is a chance (probably small though) that Milly would not have made a ban request.
However, you started the chain of events that caused them to provide all of the evidence for your ban.  Ask and you shall receive.
Having looked at prior ban requests, I'd say there is a half-decent chance your ban gets extended by quite a bit.

You've provided no evidence that Milly did not warn you.  You said that you did nothing wrong, but just acknowledged that you used slurs.  This automatically lowers your credibility.
The odds are against you.  Good luck.

+1 for extended ban.

Lets start here where you warned someone not to use a slur because you knew i would mute them like i have to you many times, and here you joined in on saying keep yourself safe after i had just said "idc dont tell people to keep yourself safe". Here you said i was breaking the rules after you had just said to kick me here helping fuel the trolls and you spammed admin-chat asking me why you were muted? 

I even gagged you and a donor yesterday for slurs because you thought you could by-pass it by one saying part one and the other saying part two. Which you both started doing after you said you couldn't hold back not saying a slur.
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | Green Bean
Thank you for the report.