Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
nightly monke
Offender's Name: [monke]'WillyDilly/[Nightly]Silly Billy

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:119684673/STEAM_0:1:54198727

Potential Witnesses: Odin, Dan, Little Bill

Reason to Ban: Harrasment

Proof:  Video ends at 4:13 | monke (calling me pathetic | telling me to leave the kitchen 1 | parent | "job" | You're* ) || Nightly, i asked him to stop arguing over the mute he got but he did not ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )

Other: The reason i upped to a ban was because both were kicked before for harrasment

and all of the bottom paragraph started because i gagged nightly for talking about a medieval torture device and how it tourtured people.

because i know it wil be brought up, yesterday they were gagged and muted for harrasment 3 times this includes halcyon who wasent present for this ban. Then when i told them carrying the beds through the map was exploiting halcyon, monke, and nightly all started carrying the beds through the map and i warned them for it and when they didn't stop i slayed them, previously
 on helix the same thing happend where halycon got everyone to vape spam and after i gave two warnings i slayed the people vape spamming. After i kicked them in prision break for harrasment and exploiting they all left because i was on the server taking away there "fun"
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | My emotinal support cat Green Bean | Smiling Over Orange City (spotify)
This ban request is being denied due to insufficient evidence to support the sustainment of the ban, though the evidence presented with additional evidence can be presented later if this happens again; to show a pattern in the players behavior.