STEAM_0:0:33999700
Who Banned You: 
paraNoiremal
Reason For Ban: 
"Micspam/Harassment/Trolling n shit idk"
Length of Ban: 
1 month!
Reason for Admins to Unban: 
Listen, everyone I was talking to wants me unbanned. I was not harassing anyone. They made a joke vote to unban me and made both options no. Name one person I harassed please.
Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): 
No Idea, probably not.
Other:

Ban reason was unprofessional 
Hi Onion, thank you for very quickly appealing your ban.
I'm sure one of the more competent staff members who actually recorded your antics will post here shortly, but when I was tabbed in I certainly heard your micspam and the weird nature of conversations you were trying to hold with your friends. As for harassment i'll let Noire or someone else speak to that but you were given a 1 day ban (not 1 month) which is approrpiate given the level of trolling you underwent.

-1 unban
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
You were banned for one day for constantly yelling into your mic and bringing up fucked up topics. You were warned to stop privately by staff and you responded by mocking them in voice chat saying "Get on the mic pussy. tHiS iS yOuR lAsT wArNiNg mocking them." You spammed text chat. You were warned over the mic, through PMs, through awarn by T-Mods, Mods, and even admin Battons. You deserve the ban, wait it out.
(10-07-2021, 12:43 AM).ce(e)rtified lover boy Wrote: You were banned for one day for constantly yelling into your mic and bringing up fucked up topics. You were warned to stop privately by staff and you responded by mocking them in voice chat saying "Get on the mic pussy. tHiS iS yOuR lAsT wArNiNg mocking them." You spammed text chat. You were warned over the mic, through PMs, through awarn by T-Mods, Mods, and even admin Battons. You deserve the ban, wait it out.
Yeah I was banned after I was told to lower my mic volume and I agreed and was in the process of doing it. I don't see what the issue is nobody but the staff team was annoyed by my behavior. Let people have fun on your server bros. I wont bring up politics and stuff anymore.

Literally everyone but you guys want me unbanned. Come on bros...

Also name one person I harassed
-1 Yeah, there were some very uncomfortable topics you brought up. Also gban says its only a day so just wait it out and don't be an uncomfortable asshole next time
Can we just lock and move this? His ban has well worn off by now lol
Yee

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon