Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ayo I’m SOL lmaooo
$900 is more than enough for a good computer but you won't get a 30xx nvidia graphics card. Look for prebuilts with the 20xx graphic card since prebuilts nowadays are equivalent in price to building one yourself (+- 5%).
Also check for open boxes at Bestbuy. No cap sometimes the best deals.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
I am selling my computer.
Guaranteed at least 4 fps

Quality gaming
$900
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
Bought my laptop that I've been using for at least 5 years for 500 dollars from Walmart. Hope you had everything backed up and able to join back up soon.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
So uhh can we start a gofundme so Dong can come back quicker?
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]
I had the HP that Russ was talking about at one point. It ran perfectly fine and was alright considering the price. I know this is bad timing but on the brighter side of things, keep a good eye out next month. I'm sure there will be tons of good deals on computers and laptops considering Black Friday and Cyber Monday. You might be able to snag some super power for a better price.

Also check Amazon deals relatively often. I've seen some really good computers at great prices and they constantly put things on sale.

Depending on what you're going to play, you really don't need that high end of a computer. Like what was stated below, a 20xx series Nvidia card will do wonders for many years and any upcoming games. The 30xx series is a bit overkill tbh. 

Once you strip your computer of anything needed such as hard drives you might be able to see about trading it in for credit on a purchase as well. Someone might be willing to take it and just fix the issues. Whether they give you a little money or not it's still more to put towards a computer you can be satisfied with.

That or just take it out to the range and shoot it for the lulz. This has been bad advice with Ryzif.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
Update from my original post. I recommend buying this like right now. Its $870. 144hz, i5, 3050ti, 16gb of memory, 512 SSD. This is a steal for its price and with it being a 30xx series, you get dlss which will help in newer games.

https://www.newegg.com/p/N82E16834233450
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]