Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pointshop 2 development isn't dead
I have no idea where this rumor started but I've been hearing it for like 2 years now, "PS2 is so broken and we cant get rid of it" "we cant update it because the developer doesn't support it anymore"

allllright so if the addon is so dead then why the hell has it (and libk) been getting commits on github every few weeks for the past few years
[Image: unknown.png]

I have not heard a single whisper about our pointshop 2 EVER being updated since it was added in late 2016

please update it so garry newman doesn't reach through my computer and choke me to death for torturing his game with this nonsense
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
I don't even need to +1 this shit... just get it done
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]
(10-13-2021, 08:13 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote: I have no idea where this rumor started but I've been hearing it for like 2 years now, "PS2 is so broken and we cant get rid of it" "we cant update it because the developer doesn't support it anymore"

allllright so if the addon is so dead then why the hell has it (and libk) been getting commits on github every few weeks for the past few years
[Image: unknown.png]

I have not heard a single whisper about our pointshop 2 EVER being updated since it was added in late 2016

please update it so garry newman doesn't reach through my computer and choke me to death for torturing his game with this nonsense
at one point he wasn't touching it and ignoring tickets put in on it(hence the removal from gmodstore)
[Image: J6yUs0g]
+1 great late update without debate to help overweight ingrate procreate

update it
(10-13-2021, 08:44 PM)HONG Wrote: +1 great late update without debate to help overweight ingrate procreate

update it
Nice rhyme….
lets update it n see what happens lmao
honestly
i wish he would
inb4 we update it and it fucks pointshop up more than that time we added stacking to the pointshop (still not removed btw --- because it can't be)

edit: we still need to update it tho, this isn't anti-update --- get on that shit
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator