Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
#BlameBryan
+1 as long as he lets me use my dirty binds that I can't use on ph
+1 for sure, definitely a cool guy and i've never had an issue with him anytime i've played with him. close thread and promote
I know we have a sponsor system but truthfully I'm not sure how it works haha. I will set the precedent though as the sponsor of an application needs to leave their input. 

Ryzif, without a doubt I believe you are more than capable of staffing on TTT. You have great energy on the server and continually bring the fun when you are on. Another bonus is that you are staff for PH. You know the expectations that are set for staff and have lived them. You'd be a great addition to the team and as someone who staffs on PH I believe you will help bridge our two servers better than they have been. This is obviously a +1. 

Best of luck.
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
(10-24-2021, 04:02 PM)SpookyBrr Wrote: I know we have a sponsor system but truthfully I'm not sure how it works haha. 

It's probably good that you don't know how it works seeing as we do not have a sponsor system.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Nothing to add that hasn’t been said yet so +1
CONSUME THE RICH ☭

o7 A Farewell to Arms o7

Eat shit and live Damien…..

“I was in a butcher shop once and a pig’s head told me that God and the Devil killed each other a long time ago” -Evan Kelmp

+rep : ) Nov. 02 2021 - June 5th 2022

what in the god damn

Not a scar on his back...
Ryzif,

Your application has been ACCEPTED. Welcome to the TTT Team!
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]