Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TTT Map Survey
I know it's been a while since I've been here but I went through the survey real quick and added five map suggestions as requested. Some of them were maps I suggested in other threads a while ago but I'm not sure if any of them have been looked at (or not.)
Updating with Top 5 Disliked Maps

1. LostLand
2. 67th Way
3. Badjan (Tied for Votes)
3. RPG Village (Tied for Votes)
5. Abaixo

I want to keep this vote open until early November so if you haven't left your vote please do so!
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
(10-26-2021, 10:59 AM)SpookyBrr Wrote: 2. 67th Way
I feel like 67thway is shit on because it's the crash map and also voted for a lot. I feel like this would become an issue for any crash map we have..

Honestly we should rotate the crash map every update or so to make it more diverse. And pick maps that are not frequently voted.
former admin2
yeah i mean realistically if we didnt play 67th way every actual 3 real life seconds people would probably like it a lot more

pls we have other maps
Seriously surprised that Redwall wasn't part of the top 5.
67thway is shit because the basement is awful to play in for innos (impossible to get from one end to the next without going through a hyper campable trap or breaking the tester) and the barn area shouldn’t exist

there’s my hot take
Honestly can't believe you guys are going to use your vote to remove 67th way out of all of the terrible maps we could get rid of..
still don’t understand why dimmsdale isn’t crash map ;(
I have reopened this thread to gauge opinions on current maps and the newest additions.

Like before, please select 10 maps YOU DISLIKE THE MOST. 

Link: Dinks Map Survey 2022

Thanks, Y'all <3
DINKS MAP SURVEY 2022

Current Rankings for Most Disliked Map

Canal Warehouse
Redwall
TerrorTrain
Biocube
Rats Dorm
CSGO Summer Office (This hurts)
Avalanched
67th Way (This will never be removed. Quote from Dink "67th way best map")

Keep the votes coming!