Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Application
(10-15-2021, 07:53 PM)Soul-fur Wrote: Ingame Name: Soul-Fur

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:165847673

Time Played: 2d 11hrs 41m

When First Joined: Along time ago (like 2013 i think).

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): I usually play at 6-11pm (EST).

Rank Desired: Admin.

Current Rank: Master Rank.

What can you do to help the community:  Stop the people from RDM-ing and the toxicity. 

Why you want to help the community:  I have been on this server a lot and i really like the server and want to help with ideas/support.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts):  No, but i have been slayed before.

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts):  No, i have not applied for staff in the past. This is my first time.

How did you find us?: My old friend showed me to this server and we played it all the time.

Other:  Tell Dinkleberg I said hi.
Literally no effort in your application. Applied for the wrong rank and aren't even a regular yet. If I remember correctly when I played with you, you were trolling and causing issues on the server. I also haven't seen you on in a while which could just be bad timing but I'm gonna give a -1
Hi soul, thanks for applying but at this time your application is DENIED.

You have been MIA since the application. There was no effort which is something I'm going to expect in applications from here out. You were there one day and did nothing but troll, rdm, and cause issues. As someone said, you're lucky you didn't get banned. Now this isn't forever. You're welcome to stick around and brush up on rules and learn and apply again in the future. But for now it's a no. Thanks for applying.
You may reapply on 11-23-21.