Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Forum/Steam Name: Monnke

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:119684673

Who Banned You (Staff Member or System): MillyDilly

Who Temporarily Unbanned You: 

Reason For Ban: "Harassment" (all i did was change my name to WillyDilly as a joke and he banned me for a day cause "he doesnt want to be copied". i receive zero warning and i got banned for this) seriously?

Length of Ban: A day 

Reason for Admins to Unban: Cause getting banned for changing my name is ridiculous 

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): no 

Other:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

FYI theres a deleted thread in the archive.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
(10-15-2021, 09:18 PM)Mana Wrote: FYI theres a deleted thread in the archive.
cause thats where i originally posted it on accident
I will start with me "not warning you its a bannable offence". I should not have to tell you something is a bannable offence if you continue to do something after being warned then you shouldnt complain when your banned, and both you and the other constantly like to "refresh" me on the rules that i already know and since you view them so often i could only assume you already knew what the punishment would be.

Secondly, I asked you several time's not to change your names to something referencing me because i did not want that and i even asked you to please change your names back before i banned you because i did not want to be mimiced.

Thirdly, it was UPed to a ban from yesterday after you and 2 others were harrasing me for over 2-3~ maps calling me "pathetic" and other nasty things.

Lasty remember the ban is for ONE DAY, 1 singular day
(10-15-2021, 09:27 PM)Godtender Brown Wrote: I will start with me "not warning you its a bannable offence". I should not have to tell you something is a bannable offence if you continue to do something after being warned then you shouldnt complain when your banned, and both you and the other constantly like to "refresh" me on the rules that i already know and since you view them so often i could only assume you already knew what the punishment would be.

Secondly, I asked you several time's not to change your names to something referencing me because i did not want that and i even asked you to please change your names back before i banned you because i did not want to be mimiced.

Thirdly, it was UPed to a ban from yesterday after you and 2 others were harrasing me for over 2-3~ maps calling me "pathetic" and other nasty things.

Lasty remember the ban is for ONE DAY, 1 singular day
nice copy paste, I'm literally new with a day on the server. nowhere in the rules does it say changing my name to something close to someone elses is a bannable offense. Nor did you "warn me multiple times". You simply stated you "didn't want that" and when I did it , you banned me. If its only for a day why do it anyway?
(10-15-2021, 09:29 PM)Monnke Wrote:
(10-15-2021, 09:27 PM)Godtender Brown Wrote: cut
nice copy paste, I'm literally new with a day on the server. nowhere in the rules does it say changing my name to something close to someone elses is a bannable offense. Nor did you "warn me multiple times". You simply stated you "didn't want that" and when I did it , you banned me. If its only for a day why do it anyway?
fair i did copy and paste but your time means nothing on the server and you know what you were doing like calling me pathetic . just because i gagged someone for micspam
(10-15-2021, 09:33 PM)Godtender Brown Wrote:
fair i did copy and paste but your time means nothing on the server and you know what you were doing like calling me pathetic . just because i gagged someone for micspam
bro, you gagged nightly for talking about some torture method in the medieval times, you slayed 6 runners for carrying a bed on prison break, you muted multiple people constantly asking about speedrun records. of course im gonna call you pathetic. its utter nonsense the way you try to govern this server. ask most of this DR community and they will agree with me.
(10-15-2021, 09:33 PM)Godtender Brown Wrote:
i want to put my part that i never called you "pathetic" that hurts me because i pick my words carefully. i even said after the gag that i was discussing this like an adult. others may have said stuff but you cant gerneralize that to me. i never said anything voulgue plasase read logs. and i want to vouche that he was not warned either banned followed right after mine. see scrn shoot- https://prnt.sc/1wbjf3g

Also- pastinng that we both called you "pathetic" on both appeals is not right, i never said that, tthat is a staff shoving words from another player into MY mouth.
You are unbanned due to insufficient evidence to support the sustainment of the ban. 

I suggest listening to staff and not walking the line with things. 

If you find abuse, you're more than welcome to report staff/donors with sufficient evidence to support your claim.