Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey, so listen, my guys...
Ingame Name: Zom13ae

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:17763287

Time Played: About 336ish? hours

When First Joined: July 21, 2021

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): I currently can be on whenever I want, I usually hop on in the late morning (10 am) or so to see what going on and then kind of randomly throughout the day. MDT/MST is my time zone. 

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor

What can you do to help the community?: I currently really try to withhold the rules with my donor abilities. I do feel like I would be able to do a bit more as Trusted to continue not only to enforce the rules but to help staff with responsibilities. Being able to be on at any time also, I feel, would be beneficial to other staff members and the server. Occasionally, it can be a hassle to get a quick response from staff when things get hectic; so it would be useful to be able to handle more of the stressful situations when staff members are busy.  

Why do you want to help the community?: The community of regulars here is great and I have met some wonderful people who I now consider my friends. I have noticed a few times there will be people who come onto the server who think that trolling and other ill behaviors are allowed but they are quick to learn from those mistakes and actually become a regular on the server, witnessing that is really great and makes me prideful in this community. I have had some of the best laughs and moments with this group. I just really want everyone to feel the same and have new people feel welcomed and become regulars because of this community.

Have you previously been banned? Nope. Been slapped around and bean'd a few times, though. 

Have you previously applied for staff? Nope.

Do you have a way to record video or take screenshots? Yes, I have the GeForce Experience software.

How did you find us?: So...listen, I originally got Gmod with a group of friends that I no longer communicate with and we only used to play TTT on a dead server. When I decided to cut ties with that group I didn't play Gmod for like a year but I've always liked prop hunt type of modes and just wanted to play it one day; so I found this server randomly. It was completely random that I decided on this server and I could tell the community of regulars were very fun to play with so I kept coming back. LOL

Other: :v 
[Image: ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif] 
[Image: Screenshot-2.png]
Ayo! First off I need to drop something here... 

[Image: 39ntZ9g.png]

Called it

Btw, you have no beans. You can also check through Gbans to find out about this. The slaps I can personally confirm are there.

Alrighty with that little stupid thing of mine out of the way lets get started.

As of this time this is your activity:
[Image: gYiwlMY.png]
It's consistent and looks great. You have a pretty large amount of ban requests. Mainly dealing with trolls and those who push it way too far. I've never had any issues out of you in lobby with breaking rules or what not. You ping for staff when needed. You communicate with staff relatively often if someone is sus for ghosting, hacks or just had generally been a problem before any staff had gotten in the lobby. 

There might be some things to work on for sure. For example, there are times when you are being targeted where you show a decent enough of a reaction that you're sometimes feeding the trolls and giving them just what they want. This isn't really a bad thing, it's something you'll get use to and probably move on from. I did it for a while myself. It's all just a part of learning how to deal with them and I think you'll be fine with it. Just something that I've noticed at times that I'm bringing up so that you may think about it moving forward. 

Other than my reason above I really can't think of anything else that I really need to bring up as of this moment in time. I still think that you do fine with what you do and think that moving on to Trusted would be beneficial both for staff and yourself. It's a little easier to have confidence in your actions with the staff rank.

+1
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
+1 on this the dude is active and deals with things fine he has an open ban request on someone right now as well which goes to speak he is on top of things and ready to handle them at any given time. The only thing I agree with Ryzif on is that it is pretty easy to rile you up, take when I was on last night for example, honestly just work on that and I think you'll be pretty set. Just stop feeding me and the other trolls  :P
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]
Hi Zom31ae,

I'm not entirely surprised that you decided to apply for staff! Ryzif and others have pointed out that sometimes you may unintentionally feed the trolls, but no one is ever perfect when they apply for staff.  You'll have plenty of training to guide you on your way.  You're respected in the community, you never overstep your donor powers, and you always ping for help.  I have no issues with you moving on to Trusted. +1
Good luck.
You're literally one of the most helpful donors I've seen on server. There's no reason to deny this, as it's only trusted imo. You do ban request, you're on consistently, you respect staff as a donor, you listen and take criticism well, and you know how to keep a fun enviroment, most of the time. Just the one thing you need to keep working on.
On this application i will be voting with a +1 
I was waiting on this to finally be posted, and well here we are.

I do believe you have the potential to be moved on to staff and be trusted. You are basically doing almost everything a staff member should be doing.
  • You follow the rules and make sure everyone else does.
  • You use your donor powers with responsibility and make sure not to overstep when staff is on. Appreciate your permission to help when staff is on.
  • You make ban request and follow the format accordingly 
  • You ping staff efficiently and give names and i.ds which are really helpful when staff are getting in.
  • Overall you give a good personality when you are playing.
I really do have faith in your abilities to become staff, but i will bring out something important...the trolls. I've seen when a single or a group of trolls come in you are often one they solely target among others as you do tend to feed them and give them attention. This shouldn't be anything negative because it can definitely be worked on and improve to better your stay here and for the others. Overall i have no true negatives over your application to be trusted. I should point out that this may not be an application from desire but from necessity. Allow me to be wrong about this. Overall you have good potential to be staff.
Thank you ~ Koshka
[Image: helluva-boss.gif]
Well, well, well

Zom13ae, I did concur that you would make an application for staff

I had sense it from your activity on discord, ban request and how you are helpful in situation when staff are online and at time when there is no staff available.

From the discord side, I see much settle time where its okay to be chilled and have fun and times when serious buz occurs,
In the game, you do assist staff with admin chat at times and even made ban request in the format which it can be reviewed easily and taken care of simply.

As above stated, you have excellent record of being active and know when time to get off.

There no issue from my side I have concern about.

+1 
[Image: febb5df61378ee9f149b38d1ba83d291.gif]
[Image: sukuna-evil-laugh.gif]
[Image: YWj4Wn.gif]
Bump.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
From when I’ve been on the server with zom13ae she has always been extremely helpful and seems to know the rules well, she would do great as trusted imo.
Just want to say thank you for everyone's positivity and support! I defiantly appreciate all the input and will try to take everyone's advice.  Heart Heart
[Image: ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif] 
[Image: Screenshot-2.png]