Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Donor+ application
+1 mini is probably most qualified for admin imo. They have been around since the dinosaurs and haven't had any major problems in almost 3 years (as far as I know, at least). Best of luck, mate
I see no issues with this. In my feedback post it was indicated that if the community was going to get another admin, they would want a Technical admin rather than another community admin. So Mini is the perfect fit. Part of the concerns for Nicol and Dong returning to admin was the impact on other Mods wanting to move up. This was discussed as being a non issue so I should se no reason why you can't be eligible at this current moment.

You have addressed one of the points I had responding to Jammin so my questions:

How do you feel you would go working with the current admin team as a whole?

Do you feel as if you would be able to comfortably take the heat and pressure that comes with being an admin?
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]
(11-03-2021, 12:44 AM)KaptainLes Wrote: You have addressed one of the points I had responding to Jammin so my questions:

How do you feel you would go working with the current admin team as a whole?

Do you feel as if you would be able to comfortably take the heat and pressure that comes with being an admin?
I feel like I wouldn't have any problems working with the current admin team, as far as I can remember we haven't had any bad interactions, and I feel that I am a level headed and easy enough person to work with.

Also I do think that I could take the heat and pressure that comes with admin, I believe I've shown that I can remain calm in situations throughout my years as staff and that even if things are getting tough I can still have my own views on things while being empathetic to others views.
(11-03-2021, 01:26 AM)MiniMe2001 Wrote:
(11-03-2021, 12:44 AM)KaptainLes Wrote: -snip-
-snip-

All good then. You have my full support. 

+1

Best of luck
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]
To be honest I'm not sure if this shall be considered an application or not. Not sure how the Admin transition works to be truthful. 

That being said, it's here and I might as well throw my cents in the pile. 

Through my experience with you I've noticed a well seasoned staff member who has throughout the years put their time and effort into this community. You're really a definite role model for newer staff. You seem to have your head on straight and know how to deal with situations no matter how toxic they may become. You seem like you're fair to everyone even if you might not like someone. (I'm not sure if you bare anything towards anyone but if you do, you hide it super well.) 

I think I could stand behind this app for sure and say you're a good candidate if in the future another TTT Admin needs to take the mantle. Besides a super sweat Admin sounds terrifying. I love the idea. +1
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
When I started playing consistently this summer Mini was always there. Whenever there was any sort of problem or dispute Mini was always there.
Could not be an easier +1. Cute AND good at the game. Truly a revolutionary in his field.
Minime, 

Thank you for expressing your interest in becoming an admin. You have been very helpful on the further improvement of the server and your contributions have been noted. We’ve had conversions since posting this thread and you know at this time that our team does not need an additional admin. Continue what you’re doing for the community. All of the work you’ve put in recently has only made the server a better place. 

Thank you for so much help and continue the great work.
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]