Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Ingame Name: soylent

SteamID: 76561198827637638

Who Banned You: The Triangle

Reason For Ban (Explain in detail): I posted a link to a hentai game (lol) and like 20 minutes later i was banned.

Length of Ban: no end

Why should we unban you? (Explain in detail): It was an accident, i normally copy "!ghost" so that i can quickly change to ghost mode, but i had copied that game link while playing and forgot. it was an honest mistake, and I really like this server. I have days in this server im pretty sure so i wouldnt just suddenly 

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): No

Other:  Cool

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Your actual Steam ID is: STEAM_0:0:433685955

I mean, at least you posted A steam ID, they're just looking for your normal one, not the steam64 one like you posted.

Also, you have balls for literally linking the same hentai game, that got you banned in the first place, in your own unban request. Probably not the smartest thing to do, but made your choice so good luck.
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 
...why would you link said hentai game here
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
DENIED

If it was an accident, you should've said "oops" or something afterwards and you didn't because I checked. 

You also typed the letter "y" before posting the link. 

IAW RULE 13 you are permanently banned and will remain so.