Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
I want Light Blue instead of Green
man really called me stupid when on my alt… smh

But anyways, it won’t hurt anyone if he was moved up to tmod. It’s the same responsibility just with a few new commands that would be beneficial, !bring , !karma, etc. And he can work on everyone’s concern as a tmod before moving up the ranks. Would be a different story if he was applying for mod tho. I’m neutral on this tho.
+1 I think he's done a good job
I’m going to remain neutral on this. I do believe you could do good as tmod and wouldn’t mind you being promoted, the only thing I could think that you may need to work on is just either joking with people or community interaction in the server, otherwise good luck.
I'm definitely either neutral or +.5 I think you're doing great report wise definitely, but I believe (even though I haven't been here for the past month) that you could use maybe a little bit more time, either 2-4 weeks and work on interaction with people like mini said. You would be a great tmod for sure, but maybe in a month or so. You are very active for sure. Overall +.5, but work on interaction <3
-1 i personally think he is too young and naïve. you can ignore the fact that he can get very emotional, hell you can ignore everything. the proof is in the pudding. refer to his attitude and his comments made on my post about him. https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...#pid117595

edit: how is this reputation thing even reputable in gaining a general consensus for how people feel about him? i see that all of his friends and fellow staff members have contributed, but what about everyone else? also, notice how i give my opinion based on facts and respect, yet im still immediately neg repped? something fishy is going on here. :)

i originally posted this trying to retain a "filter." but ill drop it since i havent been given that same respect. he jokes around innapropriately. hes a buzz kill. he "trolls" back in the face of trolls. makes assumptions. gets way too emotional. tends to rely on other staff members for a moral compass. i will say he is very respectable when he isnt trying to paint a picture of someone, which immediately goes out the window when you consider that he is underaged, and has the decision making skills of a literal 15 year old. (this explains why he has to validate his point of view through other people)
Hi Damien!

I love to see that you're trying to shoot up in the ranks. We've known each other for a while, and for that reason, I really only have one thing that's negative in terms of what could hold you back. 

I don't care that you make jokes on server that may or may not be appropriate because from when I've interacted with you, you haven't done it while I've been on (granted that's very few and far in between). What I do have an issue with is how you respond and deal with trolls. I've been on while you have dealt with them, and tell you the truth, it's gotten better; however, there is still the consistent issue of trying to "troll back the troller" that has been around with you for a while. 

This really is my only concern with you getting promoted; I think you can still spend some time working to improve this, but everything else about you is solid. I don't think you're really that biased with reports, and you definitely aren't the "hardcore serious buzzkill" type either, so you'd be a good T Mod; now just isn't the time.

+0
Keep this shit on topic yall, this is a staff app not a playground
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
bumping for potential extra feedback
Damien,

Your application has been DENIED. The admin team believes that another month as trusted will do you well. We are very happy with the progress you've made over the last month after being given more responsibility. We do believe that another month will solidify our thoughts of you and your continued growth. We are excited to see what more progress you can make.

You may reapply on 11/24/21
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]