Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[TTT] Updated Moderator Requirements
(10-18-2021, 09:02 PM)derp spooky Wrote: hey give me clarification!
is this specifically for new staff who are moving up fast? or will this also apply to people like deadpool and scoovie who were already staff at some point and are going for mod again?
Would apply to everyone ideally. While it makes sense that people like Scoovie and Deadpool would just get it asap, think about it this way.. The main idea behind this new requirement is for us admins to better gauge someone’s abilities, they get more time as staff overall, MIGHT cause less burnout because you’re not speed running through stuff anymore, and it leaves a better feeling of satisfaction whenever you do reach moderator because you’re having to work longer for it. Most of us already know what former staff are capable of, but to have an even playing field I imagine this will apply to all people who wants to go for moderator.
[Image: image0.png]
2x TTT Admin
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers
Makes sense
(10-18-2021, 07:31 PM)lazy Wrote: doesn't make any difference

I simply do not care

(10-18-2021, 08:53 PM)bunniey Wrote: which means noire, me/derp, and hani will forever have the moderator% records in that order

nice

unrelated, this' won't prevent burnout because it'll just be an additional month they no life the game to get mod and then they'll probably burn out harder after getting it, not that i disagree with the change, i just don't think it'll help that particular aspect

Oi I got mod faster than all of you
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Me who's had T-Mod for 6 years: </3  Cry
Me who's caused more war crimes than any other mod
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020