Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[TTT] Updated Moderator Requirements
Hello everyone! Starting today, October 18th, the requirements for applying for the moderator position for our TTT server has been updated. The new requirement states that you must obtain and hold the Test Moderator position with consistent activity for a minimum of 2 months before being eligible for the Moderator Rank. This is an overall increase of one month from the prior requirement.

This decision was made after a unanimous vote from the TTT Admin team. We have decided to increase the requirements to better ensure our moderators sustain a consistent level of activity, help prevent overall burnout from staffing, interact with the community, and provide additional time in order to ensure they are ready for the powers associated with being one of the leaders of our community. Overall, this is a small change to the application process but we hope you all understand our decision behind it. Thank you. 
[Image: b_560x95.png]
+1. This is gonna change some Any% Speedruns though.
TTT Staff | Mod Blush  9/15/21 - 11/12/21, 10/28/22 - 3/16/2023, 11/9/2023 -

Never Forget

TV GIRL

[Image: 4wmnJmh.jpg]
On October 18.... 2021 8:05 PM.... the Federal TTT Administration of the United Servers of Dinkleberg have come together in unison.... to sign The Hong and Damien Act into law... With this law no more shall we endure increased fatigue from our local staff members.... no more shall we see active members burn themselves with ridiculous and unreasonable speeds in order to achieve an unwritten composition that hold no value to our nation.
For the better of our beloved nation this law will show improvement for our economy, for our society.

In the name of Dink, our lord and savior from above.

Democracy prevails.... God Bless Dinkleberg... Amen.
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]
doesn't make any difference
(10-18-2021, 07:00 PM)Nicol Bolas Wrote: to better ensure our moderators sustain a consistent level of activity, help prevent overall burnout from staffing, interact with the community, and provide additional time in order to ensure they are ready for the powers associated with being one of the leaders of our community.
this pretty much exactly describes why it's a small but necessary change to make sure we don't get as many mods that just get promoted and dip

+1 very good
I was under the assumption it was already two months of consistent activity before moderator. Am I just slow?
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
(10-18-2021, 07:32 PM)Raider Hanks Wrote: I was under the assumption it was already two months of consistent activity before moderator. Am I just slow?
This new change I proposed to the other admins is having TMOD for 2 months before you’re eligible for Mod. No more Trusted-Mod in 3 months.
[Image: image0.png]
2x TTT Admin
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers
which means noire, me/derp, and hani will forever have the moderator% records in that order

nice

unrelated, this' won't prevent burnout because it'll just be an additional month they no life the game to get mod and then they'll probably burn out harder after getting it, not that i disagree with the change, i just don't think it'll help that particular aspect
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
hey give me clarification!
is this specifically for new staff who are moving up fast? or will this also apply to people like deadpool and scoovie who were already staff at some point and are going for mod again?
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
(10-18-2021, 09:02 PM)derp spooky Wrote: hey give me clarification!
is this specifically for new staff who are moving up fast? or will this also apply to people like deadpool and scoovie who were already staff at some point and are going for mod again?
It’s probably gonna apply to everyone if I had to guess.