Jimmy Jam Appeal
(10-20-2021, 01:42 AM)August Wrote:
(10-20-2021, 01:18 AM)Spooky Susssy Jimmy Jam ඞ Wrote: Alt evasion is generally frowned upon you're right, But I've got like a addiction I get bored go crazy and always inevitably end up back here. It doesn't matter how many time you ban/kick/warn me I'll always be back. And while I have been alt evading the past month I've also been fairly well behaved in light of my recent shenanigan's. I'm truly sorry I have to alt to play, truly I wish I could find something else to do with 90% of my free time. But I just love ttt so much :(

I do genuinely enjoy playing here and want to change for the better, But believe it or not I have to be allowed back on to show that I can be a functioning member of the ttt server.

If you're addicted to this game, then it's up to you to figure that out. Staff has no obligation to show you any leniency here, especially when you are basically saying you're just going to break the rules and evade your ban again. In all honesty, maybe a ban and some time away from this game would do you some good, let you reflect on yourself and find other healthier more productive things to do.
If I am outright willing to admit to staff that im alt evading because I have a problem, what makes you think I'll magically stop even if my main stays banned? Gmods cheap and vpns are cheaper. I know its not healthy and is a very self destructive habit bus tis is life.
honestly tho, if this is how you actually feel than i’d recommend you getting help or find a new coping method. best of luck
(10-20-2021, 02:01 AM)dan Wrote: honestly tho, if this is how you actually feel than i’d recommend you getting help or find a new coping method. best of luck
Honestly my life is just one giant cope I'm just riding it out the best I can trying to piss as few people off as possible (most of the time at least.)
(10-20-2021, 02:03 AM)Spooky Susssy Jimmy Jam ඞ Wrote:
(10-20-2021, 02:01 AM)dan Wrote: honestly tho, if this is how you actually feel than i’d recommend you getting help or find a new coping method. best of luck
Honestly my life is just one giant cope I'm just riding it out the best I can trying to piss as few people off as possible (most of the time at least.)

I don't mean this as a dig I promise, because I was in your shoes some 7-8 years ago, but you do have some fundamental issues with yourself you'll need to work on. My best advise is to do something else. Force yourself to get away from g-mod, get away from gaming in general if that's what it takes. It's good that you're acknowledging that you have an issue, now start taking the necessary steps to fix that.

Best of luck, Bud.
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 
(10-20-2021, 02:12 AM)August Wrote:
(10-20-2021, 02:03 AM)Spooky Susssy Jimmy Jam ඞ Wrote:

I don't mean this as a dig I promise, because I was in your shoes some 7-8 years ago, but you do have some fundamental issues with yourself you'll need to work on. My best advise is to do something else. Force yourself to get away from g-mod, get away from gaming in general if that's what it takes. It's good that you're acknowledging that you have an issue, now start taking the necessary steps to fix that.

Best of luck, Bud.
I'll try my best but no promises gmod,tf2 and weed are my biggest go to coping methods. :(
Play new games, gmod is NOT worth spending money on a VPN over just to alt evade
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
Ayo we wanna play stupid games? Well here’s your stupid prize, this is denied. For every alt you’re caught on I’ll tack on an additional month in ban length for your main account. While gmod and vpns are cheap, we can still find out if it’s you.

Denied. You may appeal in December.