ZanZAI
Offender's Name:
Zanzi
Offender's SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:63824665
Potential Witnesses:
@Scoovie @Killahsasasin @Damien 
Reason to Ban:
Soft Aimlock, In the video you can see that his aimlock is really horrendous aswell as he is trying his absolute best to control it so it doesn't click onto friendlies but based on the sheer jitteryness throughout the video that me and scoovie uploaded you can tell he is trying his best to hide his hack its just funny that it's also really really bad 
Proof:

My Video
Scoovie Video 1
Scoovie Video 2
My Video 2 for more proof
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]
im confused as to what the evidence is even supposed to be , all of this is just videos of me fuckin losing . the only reason yall are giving is that i aim at people? it doesnt make any sense
im gonna have to -1 this request unless im missing something, I'll take another look tomorrow but right now all it looks like to me is someone with shaky aim.
He was trying to play tonight and waited out a few of the 999 slays, but eventually left. I'm really not seeing anything in these videos at all
I’m not really seeing that much evidence really in these videos. Maybe I missed something idk I’ll take a look at them again later.
i'd say -1 dosent look like anything but how i play when i get scared shitless, the only thing that i thinks looks close is in the first video but even then i don't feel as if thats enough
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | Green Bean
-1, not a hacker but should see a doctor since he exhibits the early symptoms of Parkinsons
he kinda reminds me of inkse’s aim
This doesn’t look like hacks to me, people have jittery aim if they’re trying to control the recoil on the deagle and some people just have it all the time. But unless I can find the damage logs and if those hits are headshots instead I wouldn’t be comfortable banning for any aim assists or anything like that.
I don't even see no recoil here. I think it's just a good player who was aiming bad.
Damien's video:

My video showing typical recoil:

I just don't see any kind of scripting, everything shown can be explained by normal mouse movements. And the fact that he misses many of his shots is pretty indicative of normal aim.

I would also note that his profile indicates he has well over 10,000 hours on GMod, which would certainly be plenty of experience to aim at that level.

I don't think there's enough here. Since other mods have weighed in also agreeing with my opinion, I'm going to lock the thread for now and archive it. Please submit a new thread if further evidence is available.

Thank you for taking the time to submit the report.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks