What They Did: 
Muted me for no reason 
When They Did It: 
4am
Potential Witnesses: 
VenomusG
Proof: 
i dont have any 
Other: he claimed i screamed at one point when someone asked him finally for me when i never screamed and i dont think anyone else did at that time we were all talking about mayo and all i said was i like to go to my couch with the jar and eat it by the hand full and i get muted and anytime i would ask in chat why i was muted he would then spam chat with stupid little binds acting like hes a staff saying things like press this to switch teams or dont spam chat as hes putting 6 of these in chat at once ignoring me it was pretty annoying 
Heart
Man if you don't have proof why did you post this
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
Don't know about your specific situation as I must've missed it, but I know the server was utter cancer last night. It's possible you might've been caught up in all the people who actually were mic spamming/talking about stuff that really should've have been talked about. I did see you get muted and I'm not sure exactly what for, but I doubt you were specifically targeted since there was already so much going on.

Like Foxka said, not much can be done without evidence so if you can, get shadowplay or something to record any future issues.
sadly my own recordings didn't save so RIP.
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 
(10-20-2021, 10:22 PM)Foxka Wrote: Man if you don't have proof why did you post this
i was told i still should and the fact you need to record just to peacefully play some prop hunt is toxic
(10-20-2021, 10:53 PM)zilagami Wrote: i was told i still should and the fact you need to record just to peacefully play some prop hunt is toxic
It's less for that, and more for that if someone is abusing something, there's proof when punishments occur. So there's no he said she said drama :)
(10-20-2021, 10:53 PM)zilagami Wrote:
(10-20-2021, 10:22 PM)Foxka Wrote: Man if you don't have proof why did you post this
i was told i still should and the fact you need to record just to peacefully play some prop hunt is toxic

Without evidence, it's just he said - she said. Anyone outside of the situation won't know who's telling the truth or what truly happened. Best thing higher staff can do is keep an eye on things, maybe talk to them, but not much else.
(10-20-2021, 10:31 PM)August Wrote: Don't know about your specific situation as I must've missed it, but I know the server was utter cancer last night. It's possible you might've been caught up in all the people who actually were mic spamming/talking about stuff that really should've have been talked about. I did see you get muted and I'm not sure exactly what for, but I doubt you were specifically targeted since there was already so much going on.

Like Foxka said, not much can be done without evidence so if you can, get shadowplay or something to record any future issues.
i get not much can be done i just think its kinda bs that someone can spend money just to abuse a role on a server and that i got singled out i dont see why i would have been muted like before me someone talked about rubbing mayo with their dick and after i get muted they had a rape talk and it was kinda fucked they just made a bunch of detailed rape jokes but no one got muted for making fun of rape just the guy who likes to eat mayo on his couch then the fact anytime id ask him about it he spams chat and ignores me idk he just seemed like he wasnt there to do any sorta job just micro manage and do what he wanted cause he bought a role

i get the proof thing im just saying the last thing i want to have to do when just hopping on at 4am just to play some prop hunt is record just for the chance somethings gonna happen
(10-20-2021, 11:00 PM)zilagami Wrote:
(10-20-2021, 10:31 PM)August Wrote: Don't know about your specific situation as I must've missed it, but I know the server was utter cancer last night. It's possible you might've been caught up in all the people who actually were mic spamming/talking about stuff that really should've have been talked about. I did see you get muted and I'm not sure exactly what for, but I doubt you were specifically targeted since there was already so much going on.

i get not much can be done i just think its kinda bs that someone can spend money just to abuse a role on a server and that i got singled out i dont see why i would have been muted like before me someone talked about rubbing mayo with their dick and after i get muted they had a rape talk and it was kinda fucked they just made a bunch of detailed rape jokes but no one got muted for making fun of rape just the guy who likes to eat mayo on his couch then the fact anytime id ask him about it he spams chat and ignores me idk he just seemed like he wasnt there to do any sorta job just micro manage and do what he wanted cause he bought a role

I get it man, I was there and it was rough. Just keep in mind that the only people to try to keep order on the server last night were two donors who have limited permissions and aren't actually part of the staff team. At some point it was clear that they gave up trying because it was just too chaotic in there. That's why I left as soon as that map was over.
Like I said, I don't think it was personal. I think you just got caught up in the shit. Just don't take it personally, it's not a huge deal. Talk to him about it if you want to, let the staff talk to him if they need to, then move on.
Todoroki is notorious for abusing his donor perms and acting like a staff. Try to get evidence next time, working on something involving him.
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]
Thank you for the report and I have talked to Todoroki to get his side of the story. However, since there is no evidence available, there will be no punishment.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army