Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I guess I should make one of these again
So I see your pronouns are they/them, are there any words that you'd prefer not being called that we can try to avoid? I notice some people saying this dude and this guy and I just want to clarify for myself what I can do to be more appropriate and respectful if there are things that bother you. You seem like good people from the interactions in ttt.
(10-01-2021, 11:13 AM)MiniMe2001 Wrote: I guess it's time to make one of these since im not too sure if I have before. But hello! I'm MiniMe, you might see me on as FallenAngel, I'm an almost 20yr they/them who loves space, playing games online and having fun. I mainly play TTT and will sometimes be on DR, I've been in this community for about 6 years and I am glad I've been here to meet all of these interesting and amazing people. Hope to see you around the server! Take care everyone :)

it's the legend I can't kill unless you're AFK or I have a knife, no way
hi
(10-22-2021, 07:05 AM)3mb3ry Wrote: So I see your pronouns are they/them, are there any words that you'd prefer not being called that we can try to avoid? I notice some people saying this dude and this guy and I just want to clarify for myself what I can do to be more appropriate and respectful if there are things that bother you. You seem like good people from the interactions in ttt.

dude and guy is pretty gender neutral, i call my cat a dude
(10-22-2021, 07:05 AM)3mb3ry Wrote: So I see your pronouns are they/them, are there any words that you'd prefer not being called that we can try to avoid? I notice some people saying this dude and this guy and I just want to clarify for myself what I can do to be more appropriate and respectful if there are things that bother you. You seem like good people from the interactions in ttt.
Thank you! I don't really care what's used for me/anything is fine as long as its not being disrespectful <3
Mini a cutie tho!
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
mini is the real homie
Jeez share some of that RAW SKILL with me </3
Hard to kill, too chill to want to kill. Hwut. 

For those of you that don't know Mini, this should be a good example of what to expect.

[Image: 5DsdYQe.png]
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]