Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Enough isn't enough?
I'm going to start this off by saying, this is not a ban request, nor is it anything if we want to go labeling this post.
I think it would fall under suggestion? I have no clue.
Prefacing this, I'd like to say that I can acknowledge that I'm toxic, and that I can be annoying. Sometimes maybe even border line racist.
I think that people like to take these things, and use them against me. For example, I was just banned for this. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...2634022961
No warning, No shut up, No mute, No gag. I was banned for expressing my opinion on the staff member Damien.
To the people that run this server and moderate it. YOU have a SERIOUS issue. You have a 14 yr old telling people what to do and what to say.
Now you might reply right off the back with a bias towards Damien, and that's okay. He's enjoyable and I personally like him, just not as staff.
When I point out his fallacies to him in an attempt of constructive criticism, its always "why are you obsessed with a minor" "why wont you leave me alone" "why are you always harassing me"
He sets himself up for it, and then attempts to allude by throwing obscenities in the face of criticism.
YOU CANT HAVE A MINOR TELLING ADULTS HOW TO CONDUCT THEMSELVES. YOU ALSO CANT IGNORE THAT DAMIEN USE TO BE THE WORST OF THEM.
I am leaving the server because for some reason in the past couple of weeks, I haven't been able to find the same joy I once found.
I enjoyed it while it lasted. I know majority will be happy to see me leave. I will say one last thing though. If this issue is ever fixed, someone please hit me up on steam so I can come back.

PS I caught scoovie and damien teaming, in the moment reported it to bryan. He told me he'd do nothing and that he'd always defend his staff members.
Very self righteous. 

Remember! We're all humans having this experience! To scrutinize behavior that falls under breaking the rules is fine, but to specifically ban someone for criticizing a moderator is just wrong. I dont care about what you want Howie. I just want to have fun.

EDIT: this said staff member is already viewing this post 1 second after I posted it (THIS IS CRAZY LOL). I feel as if a discussion should be had here. damien or batty, before you go defending your ban, just know i dont care about it. i care about your horrible attitudes and how you belittle humans just because you cant see them. your staff rank means absolutely nothing. stop letting it go to your heads.

Last and final edit: its clear the staff has a particular vendetta against me. this proof is shown in the ban. he says i dont want you on tonight, but proceeds to ban me for 3 days. my assumption is to "keep me away" but im sure if you asked the server and the people, theyd love for me to stay around. my guess is this post will either get me banned, or ruin my rep. i dont care. neg rep me all you want. just know youre literally trying to censor someone for expressing their opinion on a video game. maybe find a hobby? who knows. anyways. bye!

PRIME EXAMPLE: the other night i told damien a joke, everyone laughed, someone told me to do the daddy chill voice, i did. damien then proceeds to gag and warn me for calling him daddy when i never called him that. everyone on the server was saying things along the lines of "DAMIEN CHILL HE DIDNT DESERVE THAT" to which he replied "weird mf calling me daddy. im a minor. thats weird." my case is this! (this issue as a whole, NOT DAMIEN OMFG) NOT MY BAN! idc ab the ban!!!
Don't Care.
(10-22-2021, 04:24 AM)Damien Wrote: Don't Care.
My point being is that nobody asked you to post this. A responsible, reasonable adult would attempt to sort this out and correct himself/the relationship. Your self righteous ways will leach out of the video game.... you will feel the repercussions of your horrible attitude in real life. :) Please find a different way! For your own sake, not mine.
"YOU CANT HAVE A MINOR TELLING ADULTS HOW TO CONDUCT THEMSELVES"

then don't let them lmao. act like an adult n no one will have to tell you how to act.
(10-22-2021, 04:29 AM)batty >:) Wrote: "YOU CANT HAVE A MINOR TELLING ADULTS HOW TO CONDUCT THEMSELVES"

then don't let them lmao. act like an adult n no one will have to tell you how to act.
You're missing the point. It doesn't allow space for conductive or progressive action. When you have a high pitched nasaly kid telling you not to mic spam (when 4 people are mic spamming and having fun) and gagging you for 4 rounds, you kind of just want to keep doing it.
In my short time with you, you have racked up 16 warns for reasons varying from slurs and false reports to donor abuse. You clearly are not the type of person we want in any of the 4 servers, let alone TTT. I do not have any personal vendetta against you, or anything even though if I did have one it would be validated considering you are a toxic and vile individual. You have gotten worse since your ban  and have shown that you cannot contain yourself or be mature to any capacity. I wish you luck on your future endeavors, however take this with a grain of salt: Play Stupid Games, Win Stupid Prizes.

Also the teaming thing is a very obvious attempt at threatening me and other staff members if you couldn't tell, he has been told SEVERAL times to bring this "Evidence" to the ban request section and refuses to do so (since the "evidence" doesn't exist)
(10-22-2021, 04:34 AM)Damien Wrote: In my short time with you, you have racked up 16 warns for reasons varying from slurs and false reports to donor abuse. You clearly are not the type of person we want in any of the 4 servers, let alone TTT. I do not have any personal vendetta against you, or anything even though if I did have one it would be validated considering you are a toxic and vile individual. You have gotten worse since your ban  and have shown that you cannot contain yourself or be mature to any capacity. I wish you luck on your future endeavors, however take this with a grain of salt: Play Stupid Games, Win Stupid Prizes.

Also the teaming thing is a very obvious attempt at threatening me and other staff members if you couldn't tell, he has been told SEVERAL times to bring this "Evidence" to the ban request section and refuses to do so (since the "evidence" doesn't exist)
Quit arguing with me, its pointless. In my head I'm right, in yours I guess you are too. (???) Allow others to comment here and express their opinions. I have the screenshots, I showed them to Bryan and asked if it was enough evidence, to which he replied " this isnt evidence " So I give up.
Edit: If you dont have a moderator friend on this server, you can't get your point across. I know personally that you have sucked up to every single one of them, so arguing is pointless. This isnt a post for the staff, this is a post for the players. Respect us. Thats what you signed up for.
I'm gonna have to agree with Pooh on this one. I'm actually concerned to point out the reasons why because I could see myself getting in trouble or being scrutinized for not giving evidence to back the things I have experienced up. I am not about to "sacrifice" my game quality by trying to record shit and take up extra time and energy into going through and putting pieces of recordings together to most likely get my complaint pushed aside. I was only going to put the first sentence but want to clarify more.
(10-22-2021, 05:10 AM)3mb3ry Wrote: I'm gonna have to agree with Pooh on this one. I'm actually concerned to point out the reasons why because I could see myself getting in trouble or being scrutinized for not giving evidence to back the things I have experienced up. I am not about to "sacrifice" my game quality by trying to record shit and take up extra time and energy into going through and putting pieces of recordings together to most likely get my complaint pushed aside. I was only going to put the first sentence but want to clarify more.
I appreciate you coming to my aid in pointing this particular issue out
I don't quite understand why you think being loud, annoying, racist, etc., basically break all the rules, won't get you punished? like seriously? the other night you got 4 warns in the span of what 20 minutes? The ban was warranted regardless of what you may think. You target Damien and when he defends himself you think he's targeting you? The gaslighting is real. The victim blaming is real. The victim complex you have is real.

ps fun fact just because we are in the same discord channel doesn't mean we are teaming, even though you claimed we were ghosting originally? Bryan told you to suck eggs cos your "evidence" aka a SS of us in the channel isn't evidence of anything.
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]