Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TTT Jetpack
I MIGHT be able to turn jump pack into slow fall only but PS2 jump pack is really hard to work with and I suck at math
(10-24-2021, 06:23 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote: I MIGHT be able to turn jump pack into slow fall only but PS2 jump pack is really hard to work with and I suck at math
You can try if you want. Up to you really. I’m sure it would be useful though with that since I remember someone saying something about hover mode or slow falling or whatever before.
I don't really get how the jump pack was voted to be kept on the server.  Every person who I've asked that's been on says it is terrible and they want it off the server, makes it worse ect.  Anyway, getting rid of the jump boost or lowering it from the jump pack is the best thing to do with the jump pack while keeping it since it fixes most issues people have with it, though I believe that it should def cost less too.  I get that people voted to not change the jump pack at all, but just because 60% of the server want something doesn't mean that it is what's best for the server and you are leaving the 40% that have an issue out in the rain.
Another one of these. At least it isn't the knife anymore.
(10-24-2021, 08:44 PM)Battons Wrote: Another one of these. At least it isn't the knife anymore.

Fixing stuff seems to work
I’m just asking why new players have to buy the jetpack when it offers such a huge advantage :^)
i need a jetpack can someone buy me ???