Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
couple of things I was thinking about
Idk why i never saw this before but all of this is dope
Last time we had the grapple hook the community seemed to be split in half on how to enforce the rules. Some wanted staff to enforce it while others didn’t. It caused a lot of trouble since a lot of people were continually exploiting it and not getting punished and then people would argue on and on etc….. it’s just a headache to deal with. Probably would be the same issue with it being a garbage crate too. People would still bicker and argue over and over. On another note, interesting proposition for increasing the huge clip. Unless we can somehow get the huge to pick up ammo increasing the clip could be the next best thing I suppose.
I prefer the grapple to be completely gone but I know we have some loud voices that want it, so I think having it be a rare item from a rare crate is a good compromise. It's single use, obviously, like all other garbage crate items (except perm vapes). Added bonus is that innos could also activate it.
(11-26-2021, 11:19 PM)stylin Wrote: I prefer the grapple to be completely gone but I know we have some loud voices that want it, so I think having it be a rare item from a rare crate is a good compromise. It's single use, obviously, like all other garbage crate items (except perm vapes). Added bonus is that innos could also activate it.
I'm really supportive of it being a one time use in the garbage crate, I've heard others talk about it, it would be a good addition.
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]
Idea 8: Give an extra charge to shurikens. It's currently 3 charges, which kills 1.5 full hp players. An extra allows it to kill 2.
had me until the hook, that's a terrible idea
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
(12-03-2021, 02:09 PM)stylin Wrote: Idea 8: Give an extra charge to shurikens. It's currently 3 charges, which kills 1.5 full hp players. An extra allows it to kill 2.
was thinking about this recently since, although def a good item, it just doesn’t see as much use even compared to something like trident which is a shame because it’s a very unique weapon
I used the shurikens a lot on a server where they were buffed a bit and they are super fun, I'd like to use them more here but right now theyre not super worth it
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
(12-03-2021, 02:09 PM)stylin Wrote: Idea 8: Give an extra charge to shurikens. It's currently 3 charges, which kills 1.5 full hp players. An extra allows it to kill 2.

I agree with this idea
[Image: b_560x95.png]