Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Epic Chad
Offender's Name:  Epic Chad

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:526126947

Potential Witnesses: jahツ, Butter Man

Reason to Ban: racism/slurs

Proof: evidence

edit: The video got removed from Youtube for hate speech (epic job defending against hate speech Youtube) so I reuploaded it on Vimeo. I had to screen record it again through the Youtube video manager because I deleted the original file, so sorry for the quality.
I don't know if Vimeo removes videos for the same thing, but if they do I'll reupload it somewhere else when I wake up. LINK

Other: 0:58, 1:22, 1:33, slur in chat 2:36, 3:03
don't waste your time watching the video past that he left and i didn't notice to stop recording
(10-25-2021, 07:01 PM)Ted Wrote: Offender's Name:  Epic Chad

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:526126947

Potential Witnesses: jahツ, Butter Man

Reason to Ban: racism/slurs

Proof: evidence

Other: 0:58, 1:22, 1:33, slur in chat 2:36, 3:03
don't waste your time watching the video past that he left and i didn't notice to stop recording
Thank you for recording!  Just an fyi, you can put the timestamps directly into the description of the video! I didn't start doing this until recently, but it makes it easier for others to view your evidence without tabbing back and forth to see the timestamps.
I thank you for actually using the ban request system, next time you can make the video (on youtube) Unlisted and 18+ to tell youtube to fack off

and you can ping for on call staff in the discord server so someone could get on to handle this kind of situation.

Thank you regardless though
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | Green Bean
Thank you for the report