Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Unfair Removal Of A Staple Community Member.
Hi Shaye, after discussing with the discord staff team, there was a strong consensus that a reduction is the best course of action.
Factors that support your unban/reduction:
  • The image, while sexual in nature, did have genitalia censored
  • It was likely a lapse in judgement, rather than malicious, that the sexual artwork was posted
  • The artwork was posted in the #creations channel, which while not marked NSFW is designated to post artwork in
  • The rule on no NSFW post is not explicit in our current ruleset, but is implied under Discord TOS
  • Community support
  • No discord-specific discord history
This is still a very serious issue with regards to NSFW in a non-NSFW chat. But I trust that this will be a good reminder that none of the public channels on our main discord are marked as allowable for NSFW content.

I will note that Shaye did message me an apology directly, and from that I believe that Shaye understands the seriousness of posting such content.

Thus, after consulting with the discord staff team, it was agreed that a REDUCTION would be best. Suggestions for reduction ranged from direct unban to 1 month.
Based on the lack of DISCORD-SPECIFIC history (you have no strikes/bans prior to this ban), I am reducing your ban to 1 week effective from when you were first banned on the 24th.
As such, you will be unbanned on Sunday, October 31st (Halloween) evening.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks