Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Unfair Removal Of A Staple Community Member.
I wasn't here nor.. seen the picture but if it wasnt that bad or semi borderline like uh-oh stinky then just trickle the ban down, slap the warn and we carry on and avoid something similar yes?

Okay back to burning down trees
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]
Posting near NSFW stuff like that is stupid. Just saying. Whether there was genitalia or not. I can't imagine this was done with any ill intent like some others I've seen on the discord. Your history doesn't speak super well for you but I think a reduction wouldn't be the worst thing in the world. More of a final warning. Don't make this honest attempt at a last chance worthless. Just chill out.

How about a reduction to a month? Any takers?
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
I think hong put's it well
[Image: 7e1addac41290d4fa69e37c0ce63a047.png]o

I am an obvious bias for shaye so a reduction sounds good to me
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | My emotinal support cat Green Bean | Smiling Over Orange City (spotify)
+1 for reduction...idk what else to add
(10-28-2021, 02:10 AM)Ryzif Wrote: Posting near NSFW stuff like that is stupid. Just saying. Whether there was genitalia or not. I can't imagine this was done with any ill intent like some others I've seen on the discord. Your history doesn't speak super well for you but I think a reduction wouldn't be the worst thing in the world. More of a final warning. Don't make this honest attempt at a last chance worthless. Just chill out.

How about a reduction to a month? Any takers?
pretty much this

i already said what i thought on the discord at the time as shown above so +1 on reduction to month ban just be less dumb please
(10-27-2021, 10:37 PM)Damien Wrote: -snip-
Seriously, don't be stupid. I'm lucky to have not seen it. +1 for a reduction.
Helo,

I did not see what you posted but according to comments it did sound suggestive but was not overall 'nsfw'.

Honestly in my time of seeing you in the server you've been fine. I +1 reduction, hope to see you back in the discord soon! :p
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]
I don’t think you meant any ill will by this, but you lucked out with it blurring out the phallus. That’s the only reason you’ll be getting a reduction and not staying permanently banned imo. I support this though +1 on reduction or unban. 

I view this as a very dumb/honest mistake, so just don’t do it again.
I am also down for a reduction. On the discord side of things, this is the first, if not one of the first times, you have caused any trouble that warranted action. I do not think you meant any harm but maybe in the future keep images such as that to private servers with proper nsfw sections. The image was nsfw even though it did not show any nudity.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
Yeah +1 for reduction everyone else already said.